Author Topic: WHAT IS ADOLPHE DOMINGUEZ'S PROBLEM WITH KOFFI?  (Read 3838 times)

Cavalier Solitaire on: July 01, 2020, 08:02

• View Profile
This is one among a number of other interviews were i have seen him refuse to answer questions related to anything to do with Koffi. I havent watched the whole clip but he seems not happy that the journalist is insisting on him saying something in relation to Koffi's U Arena Concert next year.

Manzambi94 #1 on: July 01, 2020, 08:41

• View Profile
This is one among a number of other interviews were i have seen him refuse to answer questions related to anything to do with Koffi. I havent watched the whole clip but he seems not happy that the journalist is insisting on him saying something in relation to Koffi's U Arena Concert next year.

Koffi is Machiavellian, he can be your friend in your face but praying for your downfal is secret, I guess we will never know just like we don't know the reason of the hate of Werra for Emeneya (once Emeneya was an Idol for Werra). I don't know the reasons but I know that there has to be something really dirty between the two

archos #2 on: July 01, 2020, 10:29

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
adolphe is hurt over two things,first being that in several interviews koffi got asked about his reputation that his feats with congolese musicians when he is the guest always flop and the journalists would list the guys one by one and on adolphe's turn koffi would throw shade and reject the fault of the flop on adolphe,the other one was somewhere in africa,ivory coast i think  and both koffi and adolphe were invited by authorities to perform and apparently from the info i got koffi started talking bad to adolphe's dancers,ridiculing their leader in front of them and when tata was informed by his bodyguards he came downstairs and saluted everybody except koffi there started the thing,everytime now that he sees koffi he snubs him,imagine at a reunion its even wazekwa would had to beg him to give a shy handshake without looking at him
he is hurt that koffi who is like a pire vieux who he had made peace with after some troublesome years and who he wanted to build again same relationship as in late wenge 4X4 and early maison mere days was talking bad of him behind his back

Cavalier Solitaire #3 on: July 01, 2020, 14:34

• View Profile
adolphe is hurt over two things,first being that in several interviews koffi got asked about his reputation that his feats with congolese musicians when he is the guest always flop and the journalists would list the guys one by one and on adolphe's turn koffi would throw shade and reject the fault of the flop on adolphe,the other one was somewhere in africa,ivory coast i think  and both koffi and adolphe were invited by authorities to perform and apparently from the info i got koffi started talking bad to adolphe's dancers,ridiculing their leader in front of them and when tata was informed by his bodyguards he came downstairs and saluted everybody except koffi there started the thing,everytime now that he sees koffi he snubs him,imagine at a reunion its even wazekwa would had to beg him to give a shy handshake without looking at him
he is hurt that koffi who is like a pire vieux who he had made peace with after some troublesome years and who he wanted to build again same relationship as in late wenge 4X4 and early maison mere days was talking bad of him behind his back
Thank you @Archos. Eh Koffi is a problem at this rate he is in bad books with all clan wenge leaders right? The way Koffi always wants to play victim one would think he is the least successful of all Congoleese musicians. 

masatomo #4 on: July 01, 2020, 16:06

• View Profile

Koffi is Machiavellian, he can be your friend in your face but praying for your downfal is secret, I guess we will never know just like we don't know the reason of the hate of Werra for Emeneya (once Emeneya was an Idol for Werra). I don't know the reasons but I know that there has to be something really dirty between the two

Werra used to hate Emeneya ? Kester supported him during the split and the early days of Maison Mère.

archos #5 on: July 01, 2020, 16:12

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
not hate hate would be too strong but the relationship completely changed,to extent that at some point when papa wemba got mad at jb for missing his birthday or a primus event  and had restarted  to talk with werra well,it could have been become a long term "switch" of pire vieux, werra becoming closer to wemba,jb getting close to kester,to extent that jb even said in interviews that he would abandon bcbg for 3 months to go and perform in victoria like a musician

Paysan Congolais #6 on: July 01, 2020, 20:09

• View Profile
Thank you @Archos. Eh Koffi is a problem at this rate he is in bad books with all clan wenge leaders right? The way Koffi always wants to play victim one would think he is the least successful of all Congoleese musicians.

Koffi had issues with everyone, including the late PePE Kalle and Franco. He's a weirdo.

Congolitude #7 on: July 01, 2020, 20:20

• View Profile

Koffi had issues with everyone, including the late PePE Kalle and Franco. He's a weirdo.

What was the beef between Koffi and the late Pepe Kalle ?
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 08:21 by Congolitude »

BercysFinest98 #8 on: July 01, 2020, 20:23

• View Profile
Pépé Kalle?! I can't imagine Pépé getting into polémique with someone

Manzambi94 #9 on: July 01, 2020, 20:27

• View Profile
not hate hate would be too strong but the relationship completely changed,to extent that at some point when papa wemba got mad at jb for missing his birthday or a primus event  and had restarted  to talk with werra well,it could have been become a long term "switch" of pire vieux, werra becoming closer to wemba,jb getting close to kester,to extent that jb even said in interviews that he would abandon bcbg for 3 months to go and perform in victoria like a musician

Once again what was the reasom of this change of Werra towards Kester? I have never understood it my dad and my uncle told me that basically Werra and other colleagues were doing little tasks to humiliate Kester and to some extent even to sending girl to sleep with him and take the condom with her so they could use it to attack him spiritually. I can expect that from Koffi, or Emeneya haters but I never understood why Werra played that game too of belittle Emeneya.

Mfumu Vata #10 on: July 01, 2020, 21:07

• View Profile
That’s not true. Werrason could never do that with Kester, because he’s his elder brother and they are from the same province. If he had done that he would get  problems with those traditional chiefs from Bandundu, Tabu  Ley and curse himself. Werrason problem with Emeneya was just minor, Emeneya wasn’t happy that Werrason wasn’t praising anymore in interviews and support him like mobilizing his fans for importants concerts in Paris and Kinshasa (Bandal, Masina, etc.). While  in the start of Maison Mere when Werrason was nothing, he used to order his fans to support him in public concerts, he even openly defended Werrason by attacking Wemba in the sing Washington, who dissed him in Maria. Werrason used then also to vist Emeneya often at King Ranch. Emeneya was still defending him in interviews by calling him “petit frere propre”, but behind the cameras he was complaining about Werra, calling him ungrateful, etc. Werrason himself didn’t also understand his codes, which made more furious (In an interview with Francis Kakonde, he jocked that all musicians would not release an album before he would release Avantage ya Goal Avetage. But Werrason who didn’t saw that interview said very rude, that Emeneya has to stop with stuff like that and in Music their isn’t family, when being asked by Sam Mpengo Bey who a big Emeneya-hater). From then Emeneya wasn’t talking about Werrason anymore or praising him in interviews until deaths. In the same period he discovered that Werrason was talking about about him (that was finished, etc.)

That story about condom was Wemba, who was doing that often with his musicians, rivals and staffmembers (Kobenda limba).