Author Topic: LEVYSON LEAVES EXTRA MUSICA NOUVELLE HORIZON?  (Read 5686 times)

BercysFinest98 #1 on: July 07, 2020, 16:34

• View Profile

mrvibes #2 on: July 07, 2020, 17:27

• View Profile
Wow .what a great new .. I personally did like the idea of him being part of nouvel horizon. Well the news has actually mafe my day. He is has such a big ???? for a faux chanteur ..and with that big head of his ...hmmm i  dont see him going far ..he just can return to his brother ninja turtle zoba zoba ..oopp i meant roga roga to secure his career.

bencuri #3 on: July 07, 2020, 17:37

• Administrator
    • View Profile
If it's true, there is actually no surprise about this, as this is what usually happens with defracting musicians. Just think of Familia Dei defracting from Zaiko, etc. Only boss of bands remaining until the band is suspended finally.

archos #4 on: July 07, 2020, 17:49

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Yeah he confirmed it himself on his fb in a looooooong message
i think he was not pleased that rama and sonor decided to go for a system without president,so sonor remains chef d'orchestre,rama is in charge of discipline and obama and sonor share artistic direction

Wenge1995 #5 on: July 07, 2020, 18:04

• View Profile

Manzambi94 #6 on: July 07, 2020, 18:10

• View Profile
This Congo Brazza page is reporting that Levyson has left Nouvelle Horizon for a solo career. If true, i wont be surprised at all.
@Archos any inside scoops to this story?

https://web.facebook.com/500586940112626/photos/a.869373249900658/1572171836287459/?type=3&eid=ARDq5B9PTnJxFvVPM6lpujsXohiGSNYVec9_P8eQpNAB3cfw1Wb8Vf_m57C3u4h2myX796msVAxsjK1n&__xts__%5B0%5D=68.ARD9ccIuBQa7NNm1u6MO7t-Vf44CJvZE_pUSD48u9wp6sK-g6jyB--_VZAMbflJa-fhwYOaeYOx0ClMZ9zccnj--QiLDxyzb8Fl_kIIOdcaOJ6gqCdSsQ0YNyyqrT3-gMQoPg_bt5SqbU-6_LvsdcZoZQFY3zTClOBTpXeXcVA7IV1mDiJkK9dac3ecLreSWgRhGQb9EeJcOyhG33MRKJ-CsndR7zdlYhcAnf3C__REEzHoKYXeQMF1dmkaobRDxnyyX0tKaWAwg88ME88kX4F5_3ETui4Q0Pd6-ZGgmWvhuvmeqfdJffYPcqneFJr0j8PF9wdVmjK6dEuGQZ4nPNfeZAw&__tn__=EEHH-R
Lol. That was automatic. Levyson always had solo ambitiom he would have never accepted to be in a Group without leading. I didn't think he would, but, he feared Sonor leadership so he prefered to went solo rather than be in a group. I hope for him that he not fail but Levyson hasn't got the sexy looks and crystal voice that can give you a 90% chance of success.

Furthermore is voice is not natural and you can sense it. It will be really hard to convince musician to join his side and to pay them after Sonor made that statement. Furthermore he made a bad move to me, Universal was a guaranteed payday but now going solo is not guatanteed money

Cavalier Solitaire #7 on: July 07, 2020, 18:59

• View Profile
i think he was not pleased that rama and sonor decided to go for a system without president,so sonor remains chef d'orchestre,rama is in charge of discipline and obama and sonor share artistic direction
Lol. I have seen the long winding message. He really wanted to be the ultimate leader of the group. I hope none of the singers follow him, especially Dido Senga.

BercysFinest98 #8 on: July 07, 2020, 19:02

• View Profile
2020 is back at it again with the plot twists!

archos #9 on: July 07, 2020, 19:29

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Lol. I have seen the long winding message. He really wanted to be the ultimate leader of the group. I hope none of the singers follow him, especially Dido Senga.

you can feel the guy has quite some self esteem,i think there is not even a leader in DRC who seems to believe in himself like levy has developped in the nouvel horizon project

Cavalier Solitaire #10 on: July 07, 2020, 20:21

• View Profile

you can feel the guy has quite some self esteem,i think there is not even a leader in DRC who seems to believe in himself like levy has developped in the nouvel horizon project
I could tell from those group interviews with Vogel that he wasn't in on whatever was the leadership arrangement in the group.

Isn't this his second attempt at a solo career? Unfortunately for him, he can't commandeer a group with the likes of Rama and Sonor Digital. They are too experienced to let a musician start to boss them around again.

Manzambi94 #11 on: July 07, 2020, 20:25

• View Profile

I could tell from those group interviews with Vogel that he wasn't in on whatever was the leadership arrangement in the group.

Isn't this his second attempt at a solo career? Unfortunately for him, he can't commandeer a group with the likes of Rama and Sonor Digital. They are too experienced to let a musician start to boss them around again.

Second attempt? What was his first attempt?

Cavalier Solitaire #12 on: July 07, 2020, 20:43

• View Profile

Second attempt? What was his first attempt?
Not sure when but I recently heard Papy Bastin say that Levyson can't make a mistake of leaving the group for a solo career because he knows how difficult it is to be a solo musician having attempted it at some point. Lol

archos #13 on: July 07, 2020, 21:24

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 Yes he had a solo experience already in 2005 and released an album which flopped then he went to paris for some times then called roga to come back

shamala #14 on: July 08, 2020, 05:49

• View Profile
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.