Author Topic: DOES THIS HAPPEN IN KIN GROUPS?  (Read 3266 times)

Cavalier Solitaire on: February 17, 2021, 10:35

• View Profile
I was watching this interview of Severino ex Watikanya, ex Z1 International and now with Extra Musica Zangul. Starting at 16:30 minutes he says he had left Z1 International because Durell Loemba would ask him to share the mabanga monies that he would get from fans while singing on stage during concerts saying that since the songs he was interpreting was composed by Durell that means that he is entitled to part of the mabanga monies.... He also mentions about the time he spent with Fondation Watikanya group were he says alongwe group wana because the manager Bernabe Etouka (Bebert Etou) of the group started wanting to become a musician by participating in songs and dance. Lol

archos #1 on: February 17, 2021, 11:45

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
hahaha didier masela was a king of that he'd jump on werra's car  or adolphe's or sometimes would do it to jb and blaise,so with time they guys started to turn and secretly put some money in his pocket so that he leaves them alone
jb would try calming him down by shouting his full name and nickname " didier masela ndudi bakisa tadilu ngwakasi samabatcho  le grand pretre" but masela would be like te te te  mpiano pia nga mbongo na nga :D :D :D
and in current music it happens with kakol,seguin,jdl,arc en ciel,djino liaki and marchouse when he is on that mood,the rest of the guys its almost automatic especially if you are a new member
« Last Edit: February 17, 2021, 11:49 by archos »

242 #2 on: February 17, 2021, 14:16

• View Profile
I never knew that Severino used to sing at Watikanya because he didn't hear him on the album " Gerer Nga " but Bebert Etou surely used to dance on certain video

Cavalier Solitaire #3 on: February 17, 2021, 14:19

• View Profile
Ah so its a common practice. I thought Kakol et al only demand for payments for a musician to get on stage. Its hard being an ordinary artist in Congolese music. ;D

Manzambi94 #4 on: February 17, 2021, 17:38

• View Profile
I never knew that Severino used to sing at Watikanya because he didn't hear him on the album " Gerer Nga " but Bebert Etou surely used to dance on certain video

Do you have a link where there is Bébert Etou that dances and sings? Why doesn't he do the same with Extra Musica Nouvel Horizon?

Manzambi94 #5 on: February 17, 2021, 17:39

• View Profile
hahaha didier masela was a king of that he'd jump on werra's car  or adolphe's or sometimes would do it to jb and blaise,so with time they guys started to turn and secretly put some money in his pocket so that he leaves them alone
jb would try calming him down by shouting his full name and nickname " didier masela ndudi bakisa tadilu ngwakasi samabatcho  le grand pretre" but masela would be like te te te  mpiano pia nga mbongo na nga :D :D :D
and in current music it happens with kakol,seguin,jdl,arc en ciel,djino liaki and marchouse when he is on that mood,the rest of the guys its almost automatic especially if you are a new member

Bicorine is so lucky I don't spill his beans on how he was before Maison Mere

242 #6 on: February 17, 2021, 18:22

• View Profile

Do you have a link where there is Bébert Etou that dances and sings? Why doesn't he do the same with Extra Musica Nouvel Horizon?

Check up the youtube link above , you can see Bebert Etou with a white sweat , blue bucket hat and gray jeans . I don't know about Nouvel Horizon but Levyson said that he used to take all the money they were receiving from mabanga