Author Topic: MY BIGGEST REGRET AS A MUSIC FAN - MISSING KOFFI’S BERCY  (Read 2718 times)

Matebu on: February 22, 2020, 05:17

• View Profile

On the 20th anniversary weekend I still kick myself for not making the effort to go. At the time I was in between Paris and NYC during my studies. I was in the USA mid-semester, I contemplated taking a week off to attend with my Parisian friends for a while, ended up not doing it and missed this legendary event.

To this day, I’d argue with all the hype, this was the biggest spectacle of the 21st century to date for the genre.

For those who are close to Paris and on the fence about Fally’s Bercy, I recommend you get tickets and attend. Yeah, F’Victeam is not even close to what that Quartier Latin team was, but an event like this is seminal moment for the genre if it goes as planned
« Last Edit: February 22, 2020, 05:20 by Matebu »

Matebu #1 on: February 22, 2020, 05:30

• View Profile
Also, Arachnée Productions is still one of the biggest concert Promoter/production company in France, working with many of the top artists of today, which also shows how huge he and this concert was at the time

http://www.arachnee-productions.com/

archos #2 on: February 22, 2020, 05:47

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
thinking about it i am sure its with them that koffi had negotiated his U ARENA

BercysFinest98 #3 on: February 22, 2020, 17:34

• View Profile
Listen, I was only a year old when Bercy happened (I was due to turn 2 within the next month) and it saddens me that one of the greatest concerts that Koffi performed was done when I was super young! Come to the U Arena show when Koffi announces it... Which will be on ummm... I don't know when lol

bigbodybeats #4 on: February 22, 2020, 23:42

• View Profile
Man I remember when I was young finally watching the VHS tape of Bercy that my father had gotten from "Sterns Music"... Did anyone on this forum go? I remember hearing that a lot of the footage on VHS was just some of it. It's too my understanding that "MCM Africa" which is now trace urban didn't release all the footage!

Seben_Maniac #5 on: February 23, 2020, 00:30

• View Profile
Man I remember when I was young finally watching the VHS tape of Bercy that my father had gotten from "Sterns Music"... Did anyone on this forum go? I remember hearing that a lot of the footage on VHS was just some of it. It's too my understanding that "MCM Africa" which is now trace urban didn't release all the footage!

Yes its true, because if you listen to the album version there are some tracks and parts that aren't on the VHS version