Author Topic: A WORD ABOUT DAVID MONSOH & OLYMPIA  (Read 2415 times)

Matebu on: July 16, 2017, 03:38

• View Profile
Usually I'm not particularly a fan of the man, but one has to credit where credit is due. For months, not only did he try to make the concert happen, but he tried to make things go very smoothly for Heritier and Team Wata. Paying for their plane tickets, lodging, and travel to practice venues.

He got legal backing and was even negotiating with head combattants way in advance, willing to pay them off to keep quiet. It wasn't until the very last moments, when they starting burning the car and threatening to throw stones, etc. that the Olympia administration gave in and cancelled the show.

This was the moment the concert was cancelled. You can see his anxiousness and frustration:

mvulusi96 #1 on: July 16, 2017, 04:05

I hope that none of Heritier's musicians will stay in Europe. 

Jdog #2 on: July 16, 2017, 06:37

• View Profile
Bravo to Heritier and David Monsoh and the rest of the legal team they did everything they could but at the end a weak police agency gave into the demands of terrorists. I don't know how Congolese music can continue in Europe after this.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa