Author Topic: FALLY'S RHUMBA ALBUM IS FULLY COMPLETE  (Read 4088 times)

Matebu on: July 17, 2017, 00:10

• View Profile
Says he'll never stray away from his roots

lol, it sounds like the host read our thread "Let's discuss Fally" when he asked what Fally has to say to traditionalists who want rhumba. He says first and foremost he's a lingala-ophone, and it doesn't matter that he's signed to a French label. Rhumba is what he knows best

He gaves a big shout out to Koffi for being the first to give rhumba international appeal. He say every present artist, whether they know or not, uses a variation to Tcha Tcho in their rhumbas.

Second, he gives a shout out Simaro Lutumba for being a founding father of rhumba as we know it today
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 00:12 by Matebu »

Matebu #1 on: July 17, 2017, 00:28

• View Profile
Come to think of it with the way he's talking here... this Tokoos album (although he always talked about an international album) is a way of keeping his label happy. Especially as he's one of the their top International artists. The album and the F'Viteam afrop-trap single, which both appeal to French listeners.

Hence the very heavy promotions on French media and him staying in Paris much longer than usual. Then in some time he'll be back to rhumba Fally

CM PRINCE #2 on: July 17, 2017, 00:31

• View Profile
I hope there's a decent amount of sebene too cause he's capable

SYMPLICITY #3 on: July 17, 2017, 08:00

• View Profile
I am furiously waiting because he is one of the best when it comes to rhumba that speaks to the heart!!

Jdog #4 on: July 17, 2017, 09:01

• View Profile
Just waiting for him to release it, hopefully it won't be the usual of him singing in a large majority of the songs and then giving his singers one song with little space so it's nothing but mabanga.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

archos #5 on: July 17, 2017, 09:08

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
in naty lokole's show there is a part where a girl has a part where she makes a weekly round-up of what's getting headlines on internet & and in the part about fally she said fally ipupa released an album very criticized by rhumba purists but which brought him some more fans  it reminded me of the forum and youtube comments lool
that album will be released between september and december given that from what i hear they told him to wait at least for 8 weeks for his other album
also  he recorded something like 26 songs but planned to keep 18 20 there are two three were atele,maiko and ambassy if i remember well almost share lead with him,hopefully he will maintain them songs in the final list

Jdog #6 on: July 17, 2017, 09:18

• View Profile
About the world album, its good that Fally did an album like that it shows how versatile of an artist he could be. And why can't Fally just do a three volume album because what if those songs he doesn't put on the album were to be better then some on the album plus he owes it to us after 4 years without an album (rhumba and sebene) because after this Fally isn't releasing another album for about 3-4 years.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

archos #7 on: July 17, 2017, 09:36

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i guess it will also depend of those who buy the songs to their name,if those guys have not given the full money forget about releasing the song unless its leaked like some songs of other artists

Mwana Nsalu #8 on: July 17, 2017, 11:53

• mama mabele ~ mother earth
    • View Profile
    • Tambour d'Afrique
I never feared him leaving his roots. just wish his attempts at trying different things was better. I def look forward to his next album.