Author Topic: WHY IS IT COMMONLY TOLD THAT WERRASON WASN'T INCLUDED IN FEUX DE L'AMOUR?  (Read 4921 times)

Matebu on: July 18, 2017, 03:14

• View Profile

O-Afrika #1 on: July 18, 2017, 09:42

• View Profile
Werra has vocals on another rhumba track in the album

archos #2 on: July 18, 2017, 10:30

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 nsone actually had 4 vocals in reality,jb had 16 17 songs but released 12 13 if i recall well,since the fall out was starting to seriously grow of course it was easier to put the ones were he had a much longer contribution outside of cd ,with mboni and courage

CM PRINCE #3 on: July 18, 2017, 13:04

• View Profile
nsone actually had 4 vocals in reality,jb had 16 17 songs but released 12 13 if i recall well,since the fall out was starting to seriously grow of course it was easier to put the ones were he had a much longer contribution outside of cd ,with mboni and courage
Damn will those unreleased songs ever be seen in the light of day?

mvulusi96 #4 on: July 18, 2017, 13:33

what about T.H. ? I heard that there were also more songs recorded but only 15 released and was Laureat's 2000 recorded during the 1999-tour or after Burkina's departure. ?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 13:54 by mvulusi96 »

archos #5 on: July 18, 2017, 15:02

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
yes th had 21 songs which jb found too much(the generique with genta,two rumbas and a sebene song whose parts he's been throwing into his impros over the years) lol  if copyright was serious in DRC kibens could have stopped his career just on that album 13 of the songs are his
 the laureats song was done after i think when caen madoka stepped in to erase some mbokaliya parts along with kaniansy those were the last recorded ones(from the cd's)

mvulusi96 #6 on: July 20, 2017, 00:01

yes th had 21 songs which jb found too much(the generique with genta,two rumbas and a sebene song whose parts he's been throwing into his impros over the years) lol  if copyright was serious in DRC kibens could have stopped his career just on that album 13 of the songs are his
 the laureats song was done after i think when caen madoka stepped in to erase some mbokaliya parts along with kaniansy those were the last recorded ones(from the cd's)

How much did Pascal Poba contribute on T.H.? and did he gave some songs for JB's Chemin de Fer ?

Did JB gave Kibens a huge amount of money or something big to Kibens for his big contributions on TH & Internet ? or was it just some cloths or a pair of Weston shoes like usually ?

Who are the real songwriters of Bana Lunda & Jeanpy Pipina ?

CM PRINCE #7 on: July 20, 2017, 00:14

• View Profile
Did JB gave Kibens a huge amount of money or something big to Kibens for his big contributions on TH & Internet ? or was it just some cloths or a pair of Weston shoes like usually ?
I'm sure he did and still does give him a nice pay check otherwise kibens would've been gone years ago

archos #8 on: July 20, 2017, 09:41

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 kibens gave them for free basically as he said jb is like is brother(remember the situation jb got him out from) but then when bcbg returned from zenith tour the car was from jb and he was one of the first to get a proper salary
then like 5 years ago when kibens had reached something like 110 songs given to jb jb decided that to make up for the messed up copyright he'll get 10 20 per cent on each of the songs automatically

Jdog #9 on: July 20, 2017, 10:26

• View Profile
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

mvulusi96 #10 on: July 22, 2017, 17:00

Were those Tshiluba animations of Tutu Calugi on TH done after Burkina's departure ? Because Gentamicine participation was So minimal in T.H. with Mohammed Kaniansy being the only song where he had animations. While he had more space in the Ya-Pas-Match EP, which was recorded in the same period. If you hear Mohammed Kaniansy, you will feel that the sound is different than other TH-sebene songs.

archos #11 on: July 22, 2017, 17:13

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
yes the TH generique like it is was done with mbokaliya around,kaniansy was the last song done,it's alain mpela who introduced at last minute that donor to jb, genta used to share room with noko lias aimelia so since they did not want aimelia to participate genta missed most of the studio sessions of album