Author Topic: SO IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING: KOFFI HEADING BACK TO PARIS  (Read 2688 times)

Matebu on: July 23, 2017, 00:41

• View Profile
Pourquoi pas... pourquoi pas  ;D Reminds me of old Mobutu interviews

Man, the comments section is cancerous.

The combattant situation has really angered him like his colleagues. He refused watch the clips of the actions last week. "Buzoba nde te"  :D

The Quartier Latin album is being recorded now. lol, Koffi remains the one artist who can completely control an entire interview, doesn't matter who the journalist is.

Seems like he's implying that the case against him is fruitless, but has been in no rush to return

Jdog #1 on: July 23, 2017, 11:46

• View Profile
He must be confident that as soon as he reaches the airport, French authorities won't arrest him on the spot. Imagine the man who hasn't been to Europe in a decade is the one who brings concerts back.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Ken Bilele #2 on: July 23, 2017, 11:54

• View Profile
Let Koffi go back there and clear this mess once and for all. He can and this is the time to confirm that he is the patron. I support him.

archos #3 on: July 23, 2017, 12:01

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i also wish he comes ,but i hope he wont do what he plans( a huge public and hyped party to celebrate his two new big houses),this will only fuel even more anger from the guys who think since it happens that they get money from presidents,whatever they do even buying bread comes from "that money" at expense of people
and my ultimate wish is that artists unite to build an hospital or something like that,i think it might calm a lot of things
« Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 12:05 by archos »

CM PRINCE #4 on: July 23, 2017, 12:11

• View Profile