Author Topic: This guy is so jealous of Fally's succes  (Read 11842 times)

mvulusi96 on: October 12, 2017, 20:29

CM PRINCE #1 on: October 12, 2017, 20:36

• View Profile

Matebu #2 on: October 12, 2017, 20:43

• View Profile
lol, everytime i think he's calmed down and found a little happiness he goes back to his salty, unappreciative African demeanor

mrvibes #3 on: October 12, 2017, 20:44

• View Profile
Tata mukolo boye ...lol. Fally should have let you borrow that car ..mannnn this is just idiotic.

archos #4 on: October 12, 2017, 20:50

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
lol, everytime i think he's calmed down and found a little happiness he goes back to his salty, unappreciative African demeanor

i was about to say the same thing everytime it looks like we are getting back the celeo who was one of maison mere's biggest jokers on and off stage  we get the very salty celeo back recently he wans not even calling ferre and fally by their names always saying nsimba and gola or bataringe
even from the thumbnail you can see him with a very mean face
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 20:59 by archos »

CM PRINCE #5 on: October 12, 2017, 21:03

• View Profile
What the hell has happened to him? Wasn't he the one that said after papa wembas death that he was done with this polemic come on man

Toolz #6 on: October 12, 2017, 21:11

• View Profile
It is called envy...it is in in him. He can't control it. And if he is not careful that is what would finish him! I have never seen anyone envious of another that ever went far in life.

Matebu #7 on: October 12, 2017, 21:19

• View Profile
What the hell has happened to him? Wasn't he the one that said after papa wembas death that he was done with this polemic come on man

lol yea, he went went on Papy Mboma's show and did a big mea culpa to all the relevant stars who he thinks are his colleagues. Nonsense...

Matebu #8 on: October 13, 2017, 04:51

• View Profile
One time for Dr. Motema Mabe Scram, who can't be happy for his Bandal (grew up together & same hardships) brother

JV “Lone Ranger” #9 on: October 13, 2017, 10:18

• View Profile
Nah I’m with Celeo with this one....Fally has been talking a lot of nonsense lately...he’s the king of Quartier Latin clan lol not Wenge.....Celeo Putin, mayas  ;D

archos #10 on: October 13, 2017, 10:55

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 lol if the king thing come from his interview with garry iwele and eliezer then it was misinterpreted  eliezer asked if in his group he was like a dictator with several powerful ministers and he replied he is like a king because  its agreed from the start that they are basically working for his solo career
jv kolanda celeo te lol he is capable of waking up tomorrow and attack ferre storngly aswell out of nothing recently in september i saw him in paris suburbs at a restaurant and they were "ko tonga " ferre and he said ferre is motema mabe thats why  he did not become a tall man :D :D
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 11:06 by archos »

JV “Lone Ranger” #11 on: October 13, 2017, 13:43

• View Profile

Matebu #12 on: October 13, 2017, 21:07

• View Profile
lol, Fally fans have set Celeo's social media pages on fire ;D. I guess he got the attention he was desperately seeking

Shout out to Manda Chante for always being the voice of reason

archos #13 on: October 13, 2017, 21:33

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

apocalypse also reacted reminding celeo that werra did not really trust  proof is he often tried to replace him including with him apocalypse and mentions kakol nicolas lacoste as people who can confirm its true that werra wanted him as he was then a tenorist but he did not take him because he came from manda's band and at that time they had good relationship(i guess it was also a good opportunity for apoca to be relevant again)

Manzambi94 #14 on: October 13, 2017, 21:43

• View Profile
I don't what's wrong with Celeo, he made feat with Fally and Ferre and them he talks shit about them, I could aspect that from Lacoste but I though that Celelp really changed after Papa Wemna's death, this guy go.na die early of he keeps getting jealous, I guess Serra was right to always giving him second place roles