Author Topic: Moise Mbiye & Eliane Bafeno  (Read 8497 times)

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN on: February 02, 2020, 13:24

• Administrator
    • View Profile
What happened, i have been seeing headlines but not the actual full story. Yesterday i saw a video of Moise being booed by the crowds when he landed in Kin. What's the story bandeko,got this photo on Google. Seems like a video was leaked,who has it?

LE BIG BOSS

archos #1 on: February 02, 2020, 14:42

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
the girl was a random girl leaving her life as a teenager then became girlfriend of moise's assistant who brought her into their church and he asked  to see her in private in his office and started asking her if his assistant is good in bed,how big is his sex and things like that  and moise did "ye oyo" for her and with her in the clip as in the long run she became moise girlfriend
then allegedly,he made her abort several times and did not marry her as he promised  and some time after they fell out and later she started annoucing she has things to expose ,motivated by the case of penielle who exposed big time mike kalambay,then to as moise saw pressure was building  he anticipated by leaking one of her videos then few times after videos of other women from the church for moise started to appear aswell and the whole situation ended on the path of a process as eliane refused to be sent to south africa or dubai  and shut her mouth to protect the clean image of moise
then moise suspected two three of his ex musicians to have leaked videos of his other main church side kick
technically moise operates exactly like ndombolo musicians with normal girlfriend,dating girlfriends from  rich families to get money,dating in various countries of africa rich women... and apparently he has stolen so many girlfriends from people around him and overall in the gospel industry that whoever got hold of his hard disk which is super full of sextapes so he suspected two or three of his ex musicians who left his group a while ago and like ndombolo artists sent them to jail like animals and went to sue for defamation but a policeman revealed by accident that indeed those  videos leaked came from moise
but like ndombolo artists moise is not worried at all and lives his life knowing he is backed by the biggest authorities if needed and has blind fans who will always be on his side no matter what

Manzambi94 #2 on: February 02, 2020, 15:07

• View Profile
the girl was a random girl leaving her life as a teenager then became girlfriend of moise's assistant who brought her into their church and he asked  to see her in private in his office and started asking her if his assistant is good in bed,how big is his sex and things like that  and moise did "ye oyo" for her and with her in the clip as in the long run she became moise girlfriend
then allegedly,he made her abort several times and did not marry her as he promised  and some time after they fell out and later she started annoucing she has things to expose ,motivated by the case of penielle who exposed big time mike kalambay,then to as moise saw pressure was building  he anticipated by leaking one of her videos then few times after videos of other women from the church for moise started to appear aswell and the whole situation ended on the path of a process as eliane refused to be sent to south africa or dubai  and shut her mouth to protect the clean image of moise
then moise suspected two three of his ex musicians to have leaked videos of his other main church side kick
technically moise operates exactly like ndombolo musicians with normal girlfriend,dating girlfriends from  rich families to get money,dating in various countries of africa rich women... and apparently he has stolen so many girlfriends from people around him and overall in the gospel industry that whoever got hold of his hard disk which is super full of sextapes so he suspected two or three of his ex musicians who left his group a while ago and like ndombolo artists sent them to jail like animals and went to sue for defamation but a policeman revealed by accident that indeed those  videos leaked came from moise
but like ndombolo artists moise is not worried at all and lives his life knowing he is backed by the biggest authorities if needed and has blind fans who will always be on his side no matter what
Not surprised at all 90% of Congolese churches are held by psycopath who only think about themselves amd lead weak minded people to do whatever for them. As I said before for the dancers I will repeat for the churches I would never ever marry a church girl even if from other countries the only time I could marry if she is totally virgin.
Anyway yes not surprised Congolese people always believe church guys are pure amd so honest. I remember my auntie once saying she liked Kaká the Brazilian footballer because he was a footballer who revealed his church beliefs when in reality Kaká divorced from her babymama once he got money and fame.
I am curious to see the sextape. Anyway no I think Moise Mbiye reputation will be ruined he will have his stans and ladies who will go crazy for him but with an history this big and with the first beating scandal revealed I mean no one would listen to his music again. It is really sad the direction our industry is going. Church and Ndombolo musicians could have been the best musicians in Africa but they are ruining it acting like this. Don't get me wrong if you want to be polygamous and sleep with a lot of married women that's fine but be like Heritier or Koffi be honest about it and don't hide yourself behind the faith of a person.

archos #3 on: February 02, 2020, 16:08

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i have seen he's pull the crying while playing piano trick and some female and male fans are like "wow ohh the private assistant of God,may God forgive them"
i have nothing against him personally but there is minimum 10 certified women victims of him,the girlfriend of one of my younger brothers grew up two houses away from him and knows him very well and says he is more dangerous than fally heritier and co but he does his things undercover until he recently got exposed and if some  more decide to talk he could be in mad trouble

Matebu #4 on: February 02, 2020, 18:45

• View Profile
i have seen he's pull the crying while playing piano trick and some female and male fans are like "wow ohh the private assistant of God,may God forgive them"
i have nothing against him personally but there is minimum 10 certified women victims of him,the girlfriend of one of my younger brothers grew up two houses away from him and knows him very well and says he is more dangerous than fally heritier and co but he does his things undercover until he recently got exposed and if some  more decide to talk he could be in mad trouble

lol, I came to post that he was probably going to post another crying playing piano video.

The guy is a total sleezeball and I hope it comes to light, as it bothers me when the religious artists claim to be holy in the name of god and profit greatly off it while committing disgusting behavior behind the scenes. To me it’s worse than the secular artists, because they don’t claim to do it in the name of god and exploit people who are really looking for god through music due to difficult life circumstances

archos #5 on: February 02, 2020, 18:59

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Exactly and i have always been against whoever having whatever role in the name of God becoming famous,we random humans are already basically created to worship God countless times a day which we do not really do for various reasons including that life naturally flows in a way that you will not always have the time to pray and be as correct as possible,so them so called self proclaimed holy people have to be much more exemplary and have low profile because with them,even more than us the star is God so when i see people becoming feared,overhonoured,worshipped because they use the name of God i find it not normal,even before digging into whether they are into sects to pull crowds,to have power on their audience....I remember when we were younger you could not even notice when a pastor walks in the street because he was so standard in dressing and did nothing to get noticed or notice them because they  looked so different from people
nowadays you'll see the pastor with sunglasses in a rolls,surrounded by two cadillacs of bodyguards,some also throw money at shegues now
in my last time in kin there was a road which was almost blocked to allow one pastor to flex with his audi of 2018 while other were waiting and the worrying thing is that most people except the combi guys who are known to be rude found it normal" eh pasteur azo leka"
more than any random people who is a simple believer or even an atheist,whoever calls himself pastor prophet bishop and so on has to let God remain the star which is less and less the case
« Last Edit: February 02, 2020, 19:02 by archos »

JV “Lone Ranger” #6 on: February 02, 2020, 19:07

• View Profile
Bozo loba trop, bo tia nanu ba photo na video ya petite ngo

archos #7 on: February 02, 2020, 19:24

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

Kieeee pere kota na la mama,eza kuna,eloba quadra petite ango mwahhhh

Manzambi94 #8 on: February 02, 2020, 20:11

• View Profile

Where? I can't find it anywhere :(

archos #9 on: February 02, 2020, 20:23

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

It is surely already on p..hub  or other sites of the gener if even heritier's is there in multiple videos surely it is

Manzambi94 #10 on: February 02, 2020, 20:39

• View Profile

It is surely already on p..hub  or other sites of the gener if even heritier's is there in multiple videos surely it is
I found it ;D

SLK97 #11 on: February 02, 2020, 20:54

• View Profile

I found it ;D

I love how the Internet has made everything easily accessible ;D. These uploaders must really come fast (excuse me).

JV “Lone Ranger” #12 on: February 02, 2020, 21:30

• View Profile

Manzambi94 #13 on: February 02, 2020, 21:47

• View Profile
Lol where is it?
I will sent you on Private Massage actually the trick is that you dom't have to searcy Eliame but Moise Mbiye isntead lol. Man the guy is fat

JV “Lone Ranger” #14 on: February 02, 2020, 22:06

• View Profile
Petite ngo mwaaaw lol