Author Topic: WHO KNOWS THIS BASS GUITARIST  (Read 2460 times)

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN on: November 09, 2020, 22:41

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hmmm ayebi boulot penza, i bet he also plays lead guitar perfectly!!!
LE BIG BOSS

Matebu #1 on: November 10, 2020, 02:04

• View Profile
Masta « Papa Na Kevin » boni ko?

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #2 on: November 10, 2020, 16:43

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Masta « Papa Na Kevin » boni ko?
Malamu masta,ndenge nini.
LE BIG BOSS

archos #3 on: November 10, 2020, 17:01

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i am forgetting his name but he was with adolphe i think in the past years at some point tata went to angola with 60 musicians and many ran away
just realised it was ambulance doing animation for fabregas there

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #4 on: November 10, 2020, 17:25

• Administrator
    • View Profile
i am forgetting his name but he was with adolphe i think in the past years at some point tata went to angola with 60 musicians and many ran away
Ah I see. Yes,that's Ambulance on animation, remember the animation is the one Bercy Muana used when he auditioned at Ferre's Mayi Ya Pembe Concert,the bassist also did a bit of what Mabuma Bass did when Bercy auditioned.

LE BIG BOSS

Manzambi94 #5 on: November 10, 2020, 19:54

• View Profile
Ah I see. Yes,that's Ambulance on animation, remember the animation is the one Bercy Muana used when he auditioned at Ferre's Mayi Ya Pembe Concert,the bassist also did a bit of what Mabuma Bass did when Bercy auditioned.

To be honest, now that I think about it I was so lucky as a Werrasonik (Werra fanatique) to have Ambulance, Bercy and Lobeso all in one band, Ingeta despite the flop of Décollage has some serious générique that are classic but we're not really promoted like Stabilisation and Ezui Ezui who is not even on the streaming platforms

Damn the whole Ingeta promotion strategy was really shitty they wasted the potential for a great album

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #6 on: November 10, 2020, 22:30

• Administrator
    • View Profile
To be honest, now that I think about it I was so lucky as a Werrasonik (Werra fanatique) to have Ambulance, Bercy and Lobeso all in one band, Ingeta despite the flop of Décollage has some serious générique that are classic but we're not really promoted like Stabilisation and Ezui Ezui who is not even on the streaming platforms
Damn the whole Ingeta promotion strategy was really shitty they wasted the potential for a great album
The album Ingeta was okay,we expected proper generiques with good animation considering the combination of atalukus but animation was all about nakobeta bango mutu,ya Ngiama beta bango mutu and all that nonsense Bercy did at his audition and they decided to record the crap...... people want catchy stuff in animation to go with proper dancing not dancing like you're headbutting people. I like the album Ingeta but i skip the generiques.
LE BIG BOSS