Author Topic: KOFFI OLOMIDE - LÉGENDE IS OUT  (Read 4257 times)

archos #15 on: November 25, 2022, 11:35

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Mannn the young guys are going ham on koffi about that rap song and obviously comparing to who you know
decent album nice to have a quartier latin more involved

CM PRINCE #16 on: November 25, 2022, 12:07

• View Profile
What i don't understand about these guys is that they always consider albums like Effrakata to be classics and they always perform those songs at concerts and reminiscing. But when it comes to the new albums they never want to make anything close to how those albums used to be. Its always "the good ol days". Well you can still create good days RIGHT NOW. It doesn't make any sense. Werra, JB, etc they all do the same thing. I guess its easier to make albums that only have rhumba in it.
Blame Donors for that, they only want rhumbas

CM PRINCE #17 on: November 25, 2022, 12:08

• View Profile
Mannn the young guys are going ham on koffi about that rap song and obviously comparing to who you know
decent album nice to have a quartier latin more involved

No Cindy!!!  :D ;D On a serious note I was actually surprised by how decent the album is, I haven’t listened to a new Koffi project in full since BEK in 2008, but seeing this was 14 mins I thought why not.

tyadm #18 on: November 25, 2022, 12:55

• View Profile
Hi guys! Do you have this album in mp3?

CM PRINCE #19 on: November 25, 2022, 15:02

• View Profile
Ferre posted the album on his Instagram

« Last Edit: November 25, 2022, 15:05 by CM PRINCE »

Monsieur Congo #20 on: November 25, 2022, 16:47

• View Profile

Mwanayaafrica #21 on: November 25, 2022, 23:30

• View Profile
The album is very good, is this all of it?

BienMat23 #22 on: November 25, 2022, 23:55

• View Profile
The album is very good, is this all of it?

There’s a volume 2 coming out

Manzambi94 #23 on: November 26, 2022, 09:00

• View Profile

That's why Werra fans hate Ferre, how can you share Koffi album like that propping him up like this but when Werra drops is like he doesn't exist? I understand they has beef, but Koffi also did Ferre dirty many times so why support Koffi and act like Werra doesn't exist? Now I understand why most Maison Mere fans hates him. He is like 50 Cent's son taking a picture with the guy who orchestrated his murder, you don't do that.

CM PRINCE #24 on: November 26, 2022, 10:33

• View Profile

That's why Werra fans hate Ferre, how can you share Koffi album like that propping him up like this but when Werra drops is like he doesn't exist? I understand they has beef, but Koffi also did Ferre dirty many times so why support Koffi and act like Werra doesn't exist? Now I understand why most Maison Mere fans hates him. He is like 50 Cent's son taking a picture with the guy who orchestrated his murder, you don't do that.
Ahh yo pe manzambi. You hate on Koffi so hard it’s insane. It seems you find it hard to let things go and just love people staying in conflict. You clearly didn’t watch Ferre’s press conference where he praised Werra and said Werra formed him, is that pretending Werra doesn’t exist? Koffi was one of those that publicly supported Ferre during his arrest drama whilst Werra was silent, it goes both ways so don’t blame everything on Ferre.

congo-243 #25 on: November 26, 2022, 10:45

• View Profile

Ahh yo pe manzambi. You hate on Koffi so hard it’s insane. It seems you find it hard to let things go and just love people staying in conflict. You clearly didn’t watch Ferre’s press conference where he praised Werra and said Werra formed him, is that pretending Werra doesn’t exist? Koffi was one of those that publicly supported Ferre during his arrest drama whilst Werra was silent, it goes both ways so don’t blame everything on Ferre.
Plus Koffi was one of the few people who personally called when he was in jail, why not show love to a person who supported you? I don't get it.

archos #26 on: November 26, 2022, 12:56

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
bro manzambi ferre already posted werra several times,proteger base,zenith and so on just that the maison mere fanbase does not really really value totally those gestures until they see werra and ferre shaking hands or hugging each other ,heritier said something similar in a recent interview he said he was talking well of werra several times but people only really took it seriously when they saw that him and werra was seeing each other

Manzambi94 #27 on: November 26, 2022, 14:50

• View Profile
bro manzambi ferre already posted werra several times,proteger base,zenith and so on just that the maison mere fanbase does not really really value totally those gestures until they see werra and ferre shaking hands or hugging each other ,heritier said something similar in a recent interview he said he was talking well of werra several times but people only really took it seriously when they saw that him and werra was seeing each other
Oh I see my bad, I was wrong

Manzambi94 #28 on: November 26, 2022, 14:51

• View Profile

I made a mistake in Ferre I will admit it, but no I don't hate Koffi, I actually used to listen to him a lot when I was little way more then Werra, what I don't like about Koffi is his behaviour but musically probably top 10 African artists of all time.

Manzambi94 #29 on: November 26, 2022, 14:52

• View Profile

Plus Koffi was one of the few people who personally called when he was in jail, why not show love to a person who supported you? I don't get it.
My bad I was wrong