Author Topic: DYNASTIE 2 IS OUT  (Read 1824 times)

archos #30 on: October 13, 2023, 11:22

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i dont know if it can make people need more time to enjoy the songs,but have people noticed the mix seems completely different from most past albums,i have an uncle who is an arranger for european artists and he says it has been mixed like a blues album

SYMPLICITY #31 on: October 13, 2023, 11:26

• View Profile
i dont know if it can make people need more time to enjoy the songs,but have people noticed the mix seems completely different from most past albums,i have an uncle who is an arranger for european artists and he says it has been mixed like a blues album

The quality is poor but I have quite a number of songs I enjoy plus the generique is fire. Overall, the album is waaaay better than Formule 7(personal opinion) but is not special. It has not excited me at all and that says a lot me beinga hardline Ferre fan.

Longbluesquid #32 on: October 13, 2023, 12:37

• View Profile
Is that the generique that replaced the bill Clinton one? What a disappointment! You just had to ruin it Bill Clinton!

The generique I didn’t really think it was his best. But rumbas were really good.

archos #33 on: October 13, 2023, 12:52

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
that is one of the generiques of the group itself,there is other generiques on vol 2
this type of generiques as first released generique is a gamble,not everybody likes that type of generiques without solo,and the voices of the atalakus are quite low too

SYMPLICITY #34 on: October 13, 2023, 13:29

• View Profile
Force Grise!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????

congo-243 #35 on: October 13, 2023, 13:38

• View Profile
Blues album ? You think that’s a bad thing

archos #36 on: October 13, 2023, 14:21

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
I just noticed that michel bass kinda confirmed the same thing,saying that ferre asked to have the same mix as an american artist which he made him listen to i think the idea behind it is that people often reproched him to stay  too much in pure rumba and be outdated so i think mixing that way gave something more "modern"

archos #37 on: October 13, 2023, 14:29

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
blaise createur needs to be dropped or not be anymore the leading atalaku,his work is becoming more and more basic,and doupidi is too shy for the type of voice he has,maybe ferre should inject new blood in the animation section,maybe he noticed it or was advised about it thats why osme of donors are rooting for prince d'angola to join
they did not do justice to the very good work of the bassist you'd think thats prime mimiche or sunda bass with their hard hitting style
« Last Edit: October 13, 2023, 14:47 by archos »

JV “Lone Ranger” #38 on: October 13, 2023, 15:19

• View Profile
blaise createur needs to be dropped or not be anymore the leading atalaku,his work is becoming more and more basic,and doupidi is too shy for the type of voice he has,maybe ferre should inject new blood in the animation section,maybe he noticed it or was advised about it thats why osme of donors are rooting for prince d'angola to join
they did not do justice to the very good work of the bassist you'd think thats prime mimiche or sunda bass with their hard hitting style

Lol ndima kk eza faux album

archos #39 on: October 13, 2023, 16:24

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

Lol ndima kk eza faux album

lol your reactions seem more like you were hyped to expect a certain level where you'd love 80 per cent of the album straight away but then since you did not have that first boom impression it went a bit radical lol 

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #40 on: October 13, 2023, 22:52

• View Profile
So its now confirmed, Ferre chose to be average for his whole career, nothing special on this whole album. Generique/seben wise this album is below gomme (hard truth)

archos #41 on: October 14, 2023, 12:21

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
sometimes our artists overlook the fact that some generiques which they see as the one to release are in reality in the spirit of a third or second at best generique,you'll see in few weeks that in reality the target is not to make people go wild like when there is solo and proper sebene,but rather making some sequences of the song viral on tiktok and co in challenges then boom it turns the generique into some success
we said the same thing about some generiques recently  but at the end its what happened,social traction transformed them into hits
« Last Edit: October 14, 2023, 12:26 by archos »

archos #42 on: October 14, 2023, 12:25

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
lol heritier's fans are going hard on ferre over 30 seconds of similarity of the last heritier song in maison mere and ecriture chinoise,while its simply the same writer late leader kashama and writers have that "habit" of recycling unconsciously previous lyrics( haha i remember marchouse anecdote that reddy got mad because he told him in studio that what they were singing in the new song he used similar lyrics years ago),and they are so hard into forceing that frontal beef with ferre that they needlessly are attacking the rest of the maison mere dynastie guys who all get along very well with heritier,except celeo who there was that little thing at some point

Manzambi94 #43 on: October 14, 2023, 12:26

• View Profile
sometimes our artists overlook the fact that some generiques which they see as the one to release are in reality in the spirit of a third or second at best generique,you'll see in few weeks that in reality the target is not to make people go wild like when there is solo and proper sebene,but rather making some sequences of the song viral on tiktok and co in challenges then boom it turns the generique into some success
And this is a winning strategy tbh  the only Ndombolo artist who had a successful  Ndombolo gnerique lately is JB Mpiana for the rest wherever Koffi, Werra, Fabregas, Heritier tried to do that traditional Sebene they had way lower results then their usual result with the only example in this group being MAMD and some of the old Fabregas Generique when he started cause you could see he had that anger.

archos #44 on: October 14, 2023, 13:09

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
yeah i would not surprised to see the "azalaka likangu na nga c'est le passe oh" part built by thousands of congolese women and some men on socials to diss their ex,or the foreign guys who complain that we sing too much in lingala make hella challenges on the "le telephone est dechargé" part
i dont think ferre really planned it like that but this type of generiques have been pretty much about "hopefully some parts are made viral" of late
remember how we said bizorbi this bizorbi that,at the end of the day only generique to have been remixed more than twice in less than a year  since selfie
« Last Edit: October 14, 2023, 13:11 by archos »