Author Topic: FERRE GOLA'S BAND REHEARSING,NEW SINGERS & NEW DANCES,FIRE!!  (Read 10667 times)

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN on: June 08, 2014, 00:17

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Singers take turns singing Ferre's vocals as he's away!!!
LE BIG BOSS

JV “Lone Ranger” #1 on: June 08, 2014, 03:16

• View Profile
likoloooooooooooo tjr...."ale pardon olobi" ;D

EMOVICTEAM #2 on: June 08, 2014, 06:29

• View Profile

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #3 on: June 08, 2014, 07:24

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Am quite impressed with the singers, each of them singing Ferre's vocals in their own way without trying to sound like Ferre,i wish Werra could take this as an example as he spends most of the time trying to find replacements for musicians who have left him. He should know that they can sing in their own way without sounding like those who have left.

Is that Mao in white leading from the start?
LE BIG BOSS

Jdog #4 on: June 08, 2014, 08:16

• View Profile
Why did Rice's old boss never use him??  >:(....he's to good of a singer and dancer to be in reserve.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 08:18 by Jdog »
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Jdog #5 on: June 08, 2014, 08:17

• View Profile
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #6 on: June 08, 2014, 08:42

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Why did Rice's old boss never use him??  >:(....he's to good of a singer and dancer to be in reserve.
I think it's because Werra thought he could turn him into another Aimelia so kept pushing him to sing Aimelia's lyrics but with little success so he was put on ''bench'' so Ferre has freed him and now we see that the guy is actually talented and can sing better in his own way.
LE BIG BOSS

Rajogi #7 on: June 08, 2014, 14:55

• View Profile
Am quite impressed with the singers, each of them singing Ferre's vocals in their own way without trying to sound like Ferre,i wish Werra could take this as an example as he spends most of the time trying to find replacements for musicians who have left him. He should know that they can sing in their own way without sounding like those who have left.

Is that Mao in white leading from the start?
Exactly the boy can sing but why the fck Ferre insists on him shouting on songs is beyond me!!! Let him SING!!!!!!!!!!

Rajogi #8 on: June 08, 2014, 15:12

• View Profile

Jdog #9 on: June 08, 2014, 21:17

• View Profile
Sly he did Aimelia's vocal pretty good. @1:49

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #10 on: June 08, 2014, 22:06

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Jdog, there are some shows I have on dvd where he messed up.
LE BIG BOSS

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #11 on: June 08, 2014, 22:14

• Administrator
    • View Profile
It seems there have been reshuffles at Les Gaulois, Maty de Gaulle is the now the Chef D'orchestre taking over from Charly Solo. The Artistic Director remains Marchouse the rhythm guitarist who also hinted that he's the one who connected Deplik to the Ivorian producers and initiated his departure from Maison Mere.
In another pre-rehearsal interview, the singer Echappe said it was because of him that Nicodem left for Maison Mere as he couldn't sing some vocal parts which he Echappe sang perfectly so Nicodem became insecure and eventually left. Echappe said he was a natural singer whose vocals come from the "belly" instead of the throat and he doesn't stretch himself to the point where you see veins coming out on the neck when he sings unlike those who have run away.   ;D
LE BIG BOSS

JV “Lone Ranger” #12 on: June 08, 2014, 22:31

• View Profile
me personally the Chef D'orchestre position should always be given to the instrumentalists at the back and Charly solo was not the best person for it....too quiet and doesn't defend Les Gaulois like Marc, Kunzardo and chikito does

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #13 on: June 08, 2014, 22:43

• Administrator
    • View Profile
me personally the Chef D'orchestre position should always be given to the instrumentalists at the back and Charly solo was not the best person for it....too quiet and doesn't defend Les Gaulois like Marc, Kunzardo and chikito does
The best person for the position of Chef is the one who is vocal like Marchouse but he already has the post of Artistic Director which best suits him as he's the backbone of all of Ferre's music. Charly was too quiet for the job and so was the first Chef Vibration. Maty de Gaulle isn't too vocal too so maybe he won't last on the spot, I think that's why Ferre shuffles them regularly. 
LE BIG BOSS

shamala #14 on: June 09, 2014, 04:58

• View Profile
Singers take turns singing Ferre's vocals as he's away!!!

is that a female singer in the line-up?
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.