Author Topic: FORMER SINGER ADJANI FROM WERRASON HAS DIED  (Read 24778 times)

NEWSIDE96 #15 on: June 09, 2014, 10:22

• View Profile
Any confirmation whether he is dead or not? clearly I believe he isn't

EMOVICTEAM #16 on: June 09, 2014, 14:01

• View Profile
This is sad news, I was waiting to hear his song on ingeta and watch him on video.
One of the best vocals of wenge has left us. Ferre has made much succes from the post werra musicians but even though, he respercted Adjani's voice.

As archos once mentioned that Ferre once said that in WMMM he feared only two people, Adjani and Serge Mabiala..

May his soul rest in peace.

This two actually had better voices. Serge especially...

Nyumu Wa Mukiti #17 on: June 09, 2014, 14:15

• View Profile
I have just seen his post on Facebook questioning why people wish others death...that he is very much alive. This is confusing!

https://www.facebook.com/adjani.sesele?fref=ts

Ken Bilele #18 on: June 09, 2014, 18:31

• View Profile
I have just seen his post on Facebook questioning why people wish others death...that he is very much alive. This is confusing!

https://www.facebook.com/adjani.sesele?fref=ts

This one should just be enough of some good message to Adjani if he is still breathing, to stop his kind of a lifestyle and leave it well.

archos #19 on: June 09, 2014, 22:31

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
adjani is alive,but  not in good shape apparently due to his lifestyle we all know,but he is alive

Jdog #20 on: June 09, 2014, 23:26

• View Profile
adjani is alive,but  not in good shape apparently due to his lifestyle we all know,but he is alive
Then why would Ndombolinho Leader write that he died? And what shape is in these days?
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

archos #21 on: June 09, 2014, 23:38

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i do not know if he is still in such a bad shape but last week or last weeks i was informed he was in hospital of ngaliema and very sick,but he is not dead,otherwise nathy or papy mboma or mamie ilela at least would have talked about it,even shaka kongo did not announce his death

Jdog #22 on: June 09, 2014, 23:43

• View Profile
Who's  Shaka Kongo to be announcing people's death??
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Jdog #23 on: June 09, 2014, 23:45

• View Profile
Not to curse him or anything like that but is Adjani so sick that he will end up dying soon or what?

archos #24 on: June 09, 2014, 23:46

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

i said that because he has a weekly show where he gives news of journalists,musicians,ex musicians who are either in hospital abandoned,or just died,or need a lot of money for surgery and so on

Jdog #25 on: June 09, 2014, 23:55

• View Profile

i said that because he has a weekly show where he gives news of journalists,musicians,ex musicians who are either in hospital abandoned,or just died,or need a lot of money for surgery and so on
What?? I'm sorry but that's kind of funny to me that that they have a show just dedicated to that. And what do you mean by "abandoned"?

archos #26 on: June 09, 2014, 23:59

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i think werra must take him far from kinshasa or keep him at home or in a very safe place
he is still living in ghettos so the temptation of that street life  is too big,look at babia when he was offered a house in macampagne became a completely different guy thanks to change of company around him
what i mean by abandoned is that in 99,9999999999 per cent of the cases its guys who played for example in rochereau's group 30  years ago and everybody forgot,the rare cases of recent musicians he kinda "bailed out"or at least tried were alpatchino,babia,bonbon kojack and gessac when he was jailed  because of a false testimony of a young girl claiming he raped her3

Jdog #27 on: June 10, 2014, 00:05

• View Profile
i think werra must take him far from kinshasa or keep him at home or in a very safe place
he is still living in ghettos so the temptation of that street life  is too big,look at babia when he was offered a house in macampagne became a completely different guy thanks to change of company around him
what i mean by abandoned is that in 99,9999999999 per cent of the cases its guys who played for example in rochereau's group 30  years ago and everybody forgot,the rare cases of recent musicians he kinda "bailed out"or at least tried were alpatchino,babia,bonbon kojack and gessac when he was jailed  because of a false testimony of a young girl claiming he raped her3
Ohh so the guys who people today will be like " where is he?" "what happened to that musician"? And Adjani has made some money in his life and he still looks and lives with shegues?? Diamba eza mabe.

JV “Lone Ranger” #28 on: June 10, 2014, 00:30

• View Profile
All i have to say is before announcing or making a topic about someone's death, make sure the information is 100% correct with evidence....its not nice announcing someone's death when they are very much still  alive

Jdog #29 on: June 10, 2014, 00:41

• View Profile
All i have to say is before announcing or making a topic about someone's death, make sure the information is 100% correct with evidence....its not nice announcing someone's death when they are very much still  alive
Exactly....Ndombolinho Leader a komi ko loba ba n'importe quoi neti aza  porte parole ya Maison Mere de vieux cultivons la haine.