Author Topic: WERRASON IS THE BEST MUSCIAN TANZANIANS LIKE  (Read 3353 times)

PC anta on: July 08, 2014, 19:38

• There for music
    • View Profile
Unlike JB Mpiana, Koffi, Wazekwa and others, Werrason draws attention of modt Tanzanians. Most Tanzanians including me don't know even the places where the former do their rehersals but we mostoy know many things about Zamba playa. This shows that WERRA IS THE REASON WHY WR LIKE CONGO MUSIC
Scarcely fallible

Jdog #1 on: July 08, 2014, 20:10

• View Profile
I hope you guys know that he's a faux chanteur.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Rajogi #2 on: July 08, 2014, 22:58

• View Profile
I hope you guys know that he's a faux chanteur.
Give it a rest...

Jdog #3 on: July 08, 2014, 23:01

• View Profile
Give the truth a rest since when??
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

masantula #4 on: July 08, 2014, 23:50

• View Profile
Unlike JB Mpiana, Koffi, Wazekwa and others, Werrason draws attention of modt Tanzanians. Most Tanzanians including me don't know even the places where the former do their rehersals but we mostoy know many things about Zamba playa. This shows that WERRA IS THE REASON WHY WR LIKE CONGO MUSIC

acha ushabiki maandazi mjomba
Team BCBG "the machine of music"

Pamba #5 on: July 09, 2014, 00:03

• View Profile

You are speaking for your self my friend! Were you there when Koffi came?  Werra is popular in Tanzania, however not close to Koffi.  I agree with you that he more popular than the rest, even my man Mpiana.  Talking of draws attentions, I don’t know how old you, but Kanda Bongo/Pepe Kalle made a lot of people in East Africa to fall in love with Congolese music.  So, I don’t know where you came up with idea that it was Werra made us to like Congolese music.
Franco, Madilu,Tabu, Pepe Kalle, Kanda ya Bongo, Mbilia a bel,Tshala muana, Veve, Kiam means anything to you?

Pamba #6 on: July 09, 2014, 00:04

• View Profile

Mwambie huyu Jamaa

Tunutu #7 on: July 09, 2014, 05:18

• View Profile
Teh, Nenda show ya FM academia ndo utajua, FM Academia copies each and everything done at La Zamba

EMOVICTEAM #8 on: July 09, 2014, 07:47

• View Profile
Werrason is an entertainer, he knows how to constitute the best team. The author of this thread might be speaking facts.

PC anta #9 on: July 09, 2014, 08:46

• There for music
    • View Profile
But those against my view have not even proven whether they know the places their men do rehearsals.

As for Koffi's show inTanzania, I personally was in the stadium he did his concert, I found nothing new except discussion of envying Werrason's presence.

Iagree with one member who  has  supported that even FM Academia copy from what is done at la Zamba
Scarcely fallible

archos #10 on: July 09, 2014, 08:52

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
the rehearsal stuff is quite simple, only werra and former maison mere members  have public rehearsals so far
that does not mean that the rest are not popular,they just seem to prefer to work in private
then there is the case of bcbg who wanted to restart it but were denied authorisation due  to a complaint of neighoors(since the rehearsal place is in one of the most modern quarters of kinshasa,with many authorities and rich men  in the neighborhood)

PC anta #11 on: July 09, 2014, 09:09

• There for music
    • View Profile
You see archos , was it for werra, neighbours would thank God for reheasals to be brought near their homes for Werra music is not noise but entertainment and part of peoples' rest unlike JB's
Scarcely fallible

archos #12 on: July 09, 2014, 09:31

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i understand you are a fan of werra lol but the reason they denied is that in that quarter there are strict rules for all artists,you can rehearse  but in private and calm but  the crowds are not allowed because it would make too much noise and some people use that opportunity of big crowds to steal and stuff like that
and even on week end police can come and stop your concert if you are just  one minute more than the limit
la zamba is in a public area of kinshasa so this issue does not exist

Pamba #13 on: July 09, 2014, 14:50

• View Profile
But those against my view have not even proven whether they know the places their men do rehearsals.

As for Koffi's show inTanzania, I personally was in the stadium he did his concert, I found nothing new except discussion of envying Werrason's presence.

Iagree with one member who  has  supported that even FM Academia copy from what is done at la Zamba

I careless where they do/perform the rehearsal! I go to the concerts; I was shocked with your statement in your article “WERRA IS THE REASON WHY WR LIKE CONGO MUSIC’ That kind of statement can only come from die hard supporter.

Your article Base on your love to Werra; you know your wrong when say we love Bolingo because of your dude. I’m sure you went to both show (Werra/Koffi) in Dar, and I’m sure you know the outcome (i mean who had a lot people). And remember your statement “Most Tanzanians including me don't know even the places where the former do their rehearsals but we mostoy know many things about Zamba playa” However Koffi had a lot people more than Werra, Why is that?

As Bcbg supporter, I agree with you that Mpiana is way behind Koffi & Werra in Tanzania. Talking about FM Academia, they copy anything hot from Congo, When Bcbc came up with Lopele, they used to scream all night Lopele and their female dancers used to imitate the Lopele style.  My point to you is we are not in love with Bolingo because of your dude.

princesab #14 on: July 09, 2014, 15:15

• View Profile

SASA Asiseme ukweli?