Author Topic: THIS HAS TO BE FERRE GOLA'S LOWEST MOMENT  (Read 3267 times)

dany on: August 02, 2018, 10:23

• Music is therapy
    • View Profile

He looks really sad and nervous singing in front that audience. I'm sure he regrets joining Quartier Latin to this day.

CM PRINCE #1 on: August 02, 2018, 11:27

• View Profile
Naaa I don't think so, he didn't have to join if he didn't want to he already had a band prepared. He knew why he joined cause it got him a bigger fan base with him getting exposure through QL fans I don't think he regrets it he shouldn't apart from the recent polemique deep down he's grateful to koffi

Congolitude #2 on: August 02, 2018, 11:30

• View Profile
Naaa I don't think so, he didn't have to join if he didn't want to he already had a band prepared. He knew why he joined cause it got him a bigger fan base with him getting exposure through QL fans I don't think he regrets it he shouldn't apart from the recent polemique deep down he's grateful to koffi
Joining QL also allowed him to raise money to better launch his career because with all he did for Les Marquis he was short of money

Matebu #3 on: August 03, 2018, 03:17

• View Profile
^ Yeah, I agree with both you guys. A true low moment would be Aimelia Lias at Werra’s Bercy singing at Werra’s command after a failed solo career despite an amazing album. He was so emotional... you could hear it in his voice.