Author Topic: CONTROL IS OUT (FALLY IPUPA)  (Read 14169 times)

dany on: November 02, 2018, 00:46

• Music is therapy
    • View Profile
My favourite songs so far are:
Code dámour 8/10
Punition 10/10
La guerre 10/10
Humanisme however it sounds like JB Mpiana's zadio second part 7/10
Sans Amour 8/10
Jus dórange 7/10
A flye 7/10
S Mushigo 7/10
Bombe 7/10
Ndaye Late Dior 8/10
Doc Jeff 6/10
World 6/10
You the best 7/10

If you're after sebene/generique this album will leave a bit taste in your mouth. Fally stuck to previous albums formula, don't expect ground breaking compositions. The album is saturated with his rumba/R&B sound. He will definitely not win any new fans, however his old fans will appreciate this album

Congolitude #1 on: November 02, 2018, 00:51

• View Profile
I will do my review of this album once i finish it

archos #2 on: November 02, 2018, 01:07

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 the two first generiques... the lyrics of the beginning (especially the crown)..childish is an under statement
other than that good album i agree with dany's favourites
« Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 01:22 by archos »

dany #3 on: November 02, 2018, 01:32

• Music is therapy
    • View Profile
Code dámour, Punition and A Flye are starting to be most listenable.. Merci LeRoi you've done it again

Matebu #4 on: November 02, 2018, 02:03

• View Profile
lol @dany, damn how times have you listened to the album? :D I gotta let it take time to digest

Jdog #5 on: November 02, 2018, 02:11

• View Profile
So far Humanisme was a huge tease, the beginning was nice then he let his faux chanteurs sing but I must admit Atele sounded decent. The Crown generique was complete trash, Nathan's vocal in Mushigo was nice......my dude Maiko's vocal in Code d'Amour!!!
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

dany #6 on: November 02, 2018, 02:14

• Music is therapy
    • View Profile
lol @dany, damn how times have you listened to the album? :D I gotta let it take time to digest

All day I can't put it down  ;D ;D.. listen to La guerre the bass is incredible

BG-ground #7 on: November 02, 2018, 02:22

• View Profile
Meanwhile here in the US we will wait til December before it appears on Spotify... Even Aime Moi still not available yet

dany #8 on: November 02, 2018, 02:35

• Music is therapy
    • View Profile
Meanwhile here in the US we will wait til December before it appears on Spotify... Even Aime Moi still not available yet

B-Ground just sign up with Apple Music and opt-out before the one month free trial is up. You'll get the album immediately

BG-ground #9 on: November 02, 2018, 03:20

• View Profile

B-Ground just sign up with Apple Music and opt-out before the one month free trial is up. You'll get the album immediately

Ah! Yes....95% chance ima forgt to cancel it

Jdog #10 on: November 02, 2018, 03:46

• View Profile
Listened to the whole thing, genriques suck, Fally sing really good, was hoping he gave some nostalgic Quatier Latin notes. Fally improved from Power but it just didn't do it for me, Ferre and Fabregas still the ones for me. He needs to give his singers space because mabanga vocals aren't it. A lot of F'Victeam singers and animators didn't participate in this album.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Matebu #11 on: November 02, 2018, 03:54

• View Profile
You guys think Fally was truly inspired creating this album? For example Koffi in his prime, you could tell he was inspired using album themes, different studio/soundsages, rhumba directions, use of singers, fresh atalakous, etc.

With the 5 gen, it seems their inspiration is predominantly selling a song to the highest bidder

Listened to the whole thing, genriques suck, Fally sing really good, was hoping he gave some nostalgic Quatier Latin notes. Fally improved from Power but it just didn't do it for me, Ferre and Fabregas still the ones for me. He needs to give his singers space because mabanga vocals aren't it. A lot of F'Victeam singers and animators didn't participate in this album.

Fabregas over Fally? To each his own
« Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 03:59 by Matebu »

Matebu #12 on: November 02, 2018, 04:56

• View Profile
The first track "Control" is not my style, but is pretty catchy... no mabanga too I'm amazed. Guaranteed to be a viral challenge for the Francophones so be prepared for the onslaught  :D

Longbluesquid #13 on: November 02, 2018, 04:59

• View Profile
Listening right now. It's in hires on Tidal. The first congolese album ever to be in this fashion.

Matebu #14 on: November 02, 2018, 05:07

• View Profile
Listening right now. It's in hires on Tidal. The first congolese album ever to be in this fashion.

Wow, really. I've been waiting to see when our artists will implement hi-res audio. Will have to listen to it there