Author Topic: FABREGAS WANTS DEPLICK TO UNBLOCK HIM AND RECORD SOMETHING TOGETHER  (Read 185 times)

archos on: January 07, 2024, 22:57

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

He says he was watching the two top french rnb artists dadju and tayc pretend to be beefing while it was an announcement of a common album and it inspired him to do something similar and he finds that deplick is the one who he knows best artistically and tried to call him but he realised that deplick blocked him so he came with it on tv,and he hopes that deplick can forget their beefs
haha deplick must be laughing hard like "tala hypocrite oyo"

Mukulu #1 on: January 07, 2024, 23:12

• View Profile

Manzambi94 #2 on: January 07, 2024, 23:14

• View Profile

He says he was watching the two top french rnb artists dadju and tayc pretend to be beefing while it was an announcement of a common album and it inspired him to do something similar and he finds that deplick is the one who he knows best artistically and tried to call him but he realised that deplick blocked him so he came with it on tv,and he hopes that deplick can forget their beefs
haha deplick must be laughing hard like "tala hypocrite oyo"

I forgot if they beefed but it had to do with something spiritual if I am not mistaken right? Cuase they beefed over something with that said, Fabro really should stop following French artist and go back to that style that made him famous of hard hitting generique mixed with Boniomai style instead of.that boring synthe he is trying to do, if I was Deplick I would reject.