Author Topic: Maitre Fi-Carré victim of an accident  (Read 1648 times)

Mfumu Vata on: June 27, 2022, 22:11

• View Profile

archos #1 on: June 28, 2022, 00:19

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Jb posted on snap ficarre participating to wenge rehearsals and saying he is fine and will be at concert
he just has some little injury on his head
« Last Edit: June 28, 2022, 00:25 by archos »

EMOVICTEAM #2 on: June 28, 2022, 10:56

• View Profile
Jb posted on snap ficarre participating to wenge rehearsals and saying he is fine and will be at concert
he just has some little injury on his head

JB is irresponsible. How do you get involved in some accident and still be wanted at a concert? Is JB the Dr? there are internal problems sometimes after an accident. Let Focarre be fully assessed.

archos #3 on: June 28, 2022, 12:26

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 he was surely assessed since  in the video of the accident they were making plan to take him to hospital,it did not happen immediately even jb himself when he had his accident last year or the year before when going to europe he went to be assessed then restarted rehearsing two three days after or something i dont believe they will let him come to rehearsal with his guitar and participate if he is not fit enough they have enough option to cover if he misses japonais can come in or tolbert like it was initially planned in case mbokaliya did not come
i believe he was more trying to reassure people with the news popping out like he was in coma or something
« Last Edit: June 28, 2022, 12:30 by archos »

Wenge1995 #4 on: June 30, 2022, 18:40

• View Profile
he was surely assessed since  in the video of the accident they were making plan to take him to hospital,it did not happen immediately even jb himself when he had his accident last year or the year before when going to europe he went to be assessed then restarted rehearsing two three days after or something i dont believe they will let him come to rehearsal with his guitar and participate if he is not fit enough they have enough option to cover if he misses japonais can come in or tolbert like it was initially planned in case mbokaliya did not come
i believe he was more trying to reassure people with the news popping out like he was in coma or something

Will Alain Mpela be at the concert?

archos #5 on: June 30, 2022, 19:21

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
unfortunately no it seems because of his health and indirectly his issues with president's family unless there was a last minute surprise

CM PRINCE #6 on: June 30, 2022, 20:19

• View Profile
unfortunately no it seems because of his health and indirectly his issues with president's family unless there was a last minute surprise
I hope this teaches Alain a serious lesson to take his health seriously and also start losing weight.

Wenge1995 #7 on: June 30, 2022, 22:45

• View Profile
I hope this teaches Alain a serious lesson to take his health seriously and also start losing weight.

I agree, I want our legends to live as long and healthy as possible.

Cavalier Solitaire #8 on: July 01, 2022, 07:32

• View Profile
He probably is the typical African man who believes that gaining weight and having a pot belly is a sign of good living. Even when you get married in Africa, the community will start watching your weight, if after 6 months you haven't gained weight it means your wife is not taking good care of you. :D :D
« Last Edit: July 01, 2022, 08:36 by Cavalier Solitaire »

JV “Lone Ranger” #9 on: July 01, 2022, 07:55

• View Profile