Author Topic: lol..Chikito got kicked out during an interview at La Zamba by security  (Read 8629 times)

JV “Lone Ranger” on: August 05, 2017, 17:06

• View Profile
The interview started well but didnt end well or even ended....from 5:40, you can hear one of the Matre telling the journalist to stop the interview. later on it was revealed its because Chikito is not yet a member of MM and also his past insult towards Werra and MM played a part.

more on the incident
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 17:07 by JV »

CM PRINCE #1 on: August 05, 2017, 17:34

• View Profile
Haha this is why you need to watch who you insult in the future cause it can come back to haunt you

Jdog #2 on: August 05, 2017, 22:12

• View Profile
I don't recall Chikito dissing Werra or MM hard.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

mrvibes #3 on: August 05, 2017, 22:13

• View Profile

JV “Lone Ranger” #4 on: August 05, 2017, 23:09

• View Profile

Papa ba video eza na youtube...TV eza radio te..anyway I hope they take him in MM.

Jdog #5 on: August 06, 2017, 04:58

• View Profile

Papa ba video eza na youtube...TV eza radio te..anyway I hope they take him in MM.
Show me videos if it's on Youtube then, why do you want Chikito to join MM? Yes he's someone who could easily go into a overcrowded group and succeed with his experience but I'm just asking why you want that. 
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

JV “Lone Ranger” #6 on: August 06, 2017, 08:45

• View Profile
Papa I don't have the time to go dig in on YouTube just to get Chikito videos dissing Werra and MM...Why shouldn't he join MM...in all the musicians who joined MM from Jet7 he's the best and I don't see any current MM musician who's better than Chikito in singing or dancing.

archos #7 on: August 06, 2017, 08:47

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 its pretty simple for me if chikito pays one of sankara yanki or kakol you'll see the massive turnaround
try to count the number of maison mere singers who have kind of disappeared  these days on stage because of some of the new members and guys like  iniesta starting to strongly enter rotation
yeah jv is right chikito dissed werra,even ronaldinho dissed werra in a couple of interviews defending heritier but luckily for him it was on too minor channels

JV “Lone Ranger” #8 on: August 06, 2017, 08:56

• View Profile

Jdog #9 on: August 06, 2017, 10:52

• View Profile
Jenny and Iniesta are better dancers then Chikito. And the dissing thing makes no sense because Bercy also dissed Werra but was accepted. Cafe Roum will be fine, he will always get his shine no matter what.

JV “Lone Ranger” #10 on: August 06, 2017, 11:19

• View Profile
Jenny and Iniesta are better dancers then Chikito. And the dissing thing makes no sense because Bercy also dissed Werra but was accepted. Cafe Roum will be fine, he will always get his shine no matter what.

Iniesta yes but Jenny you got to be kidding me...anyway each to their own

Manzambi94 #11 on: August 06, 2017, 13:29

• View Profile
This group will give me heart attack how many official aingers are and how kany needs to be tested? Cafe Roum is the only one with the natural voice whou could have filled the void left by Ferre but agaim Werra keeps accepting people for test s. There is gonna be one day that MM will explode no matter how goos the album are

JV “Lone Ranger” #12 on: August 19, 2017, 01:01

• View Profile
Faux chanteur like Nicodem is now taking over Olivier and Heritier's role

archos #13 on: August 19, 2017, 09:28

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i was about to say the same thing,first time in maison mere history that the guy clearly appearing at the boss main man is a 2eme voix singer
by the way apparently chiki knocked f victeam's door and djino liaki who is the guys who recruits said they have enough bodyguards and they will contact him when they need one

JV “Lone Ranger” #14 on: August 19, 2017, 10:48

• View Profile
lol burn....Chikito still has options left, try again in MM, join Team Wata or go retire in QL and become Koffi's second chubby lover after BB Jitros ;D