Author Topic: Bercy Muana suspended indefinitely by group Ferre Gola  (Read 6466 times)

archos #1 on: February 24, 2018, 17:43

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
man those letters are too funny,the guys try so hard to write good french over silly things
i guess they do it as to say "look we are professional"

JV “Lone Ranger” #2 on: February 24, 2018, 18:06

• View Profile
man those letters are too funny,the guys try so hard to write good french over silly things
i guess they do it as to say "look we are professional"
lol i know....according to the letter Bercy let someone else answer his phone to say, "what kind of group is this, you don't know how to help people, you and your boss...my brother is sick and you lot abandoned him". On the letter it also says, before they travelled to Goma, Bercy was given an envelope to take care of his medical issues. The question is, who's lying?....That letter was posted on Ferre's facebook page then deleted quick not realising people are also quick on screenshots lol

POLE POSITION give me some inside news

Cavalier Solitaire #3 on: February 24, 2018, 18:45

• View Profile
Let them also show professionalism by putting their musicians on salaries unlike this practice were artists rely on hand outs.

Jdog #4 on: February 25, 2018, 01:57

• View Profile
Even if someone answered Bercy's phone like that, it's not something to get a warning let alone get suspended. Bad management from Ferre. Hopefully Bercy is good with his health.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

POLE POSTION #5 on: February 25, 2018, 07:06

• View Profile
Unfortunately true and this reminds me of the Felix Wazekwa situation. Bercy such a talented guy but uncontrollable and very stubborn he is one of the few artist who is not scared of the leaders and will say what he feels but this side of him gets him in trouble often by lying when needed. The group are preparing a concert on the 8th and everyone need to be concentrated and 1ere soins is coming what a bad timing for you Bercy but good luck for the future

archos #6 on: March 01, 2018, 12:12

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
for whatever reason i am starting to think he could go back to cultura where so far he was surely used the best,with nono shaka having his eye problems i feel eclipse is not supported well enough and wazekwa surely sees that
bercy is also badly surrounded,in every single of the drama he's been involved into there is always somebody around him mentioned

JV “Lone Ranger” #7 on: March 01, 2018, 12:21

• View Profile
Wazekwa will never take him back...especially since he’s cool with Ferre. Koffi is the only place I see him going to replace Kiriku again lol.

CM PRINCE #8 on: March 01, 2018, 12:40

• View Profile
Wazekwa will never take him back...especially since he’s cool with Ferre. Koffi is the only place I see him going to replace Kiriku again lol.
Do you think maison mere would take him back?

archos #9 on: March 01, 2018, 12:42

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Indeed lol kirikou seems to have received one of biggest 12 ever,i was surprised not to see him at koffi's last interviews

CM PRINCE #10 on: March 01, 2018, 13:16

• View Profile
Indeed lol kirikou seems to have received one of biggest 12 ever,i was surprised not to see him at koffi's last interviews
Who cares? Nobody wanted him In QL anyway he was so irritating especially in nyataquance

JV “Lone Ranger” #11 on: March 01, 2018, 13:20

• View Profile
Do you think maison mere would take him back?

I doubt it...Chikito got thrown out, Kunzardo tried and apparently during his visit the power got cut  off on purpose and he’s looking to return to Ferre. Bercy’s case now it’s similar to Chikito...dissed MM too much that the fans refuse to have them

JV “Lone Ranger” #12 on: March 01, 2018, 13:20

• View Profile

We all predicted it lol

Congomusiclover001 #13 on: March 01, 2018, 17:23

• View Profile
I wish Bercy well, but I really don't think he'll be a good fit for WMMM now that Jamaique is there to do his thing.  Besides, he shouts too much on songs and can be very one-dimensional.

archos #14 on: March 03, 2018, 21:18

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i saw hours ago a press article saying bercy tried to  contact sankara and yanki for maison mere return and that yanki asked maison mere fans but  not all are happy for it to happen