Author Topic: apparently Bercy Mwana killed his friend and he's nowhere to be found  (Read 7999 times)

JV “Lone Ranger” on: March 16, 2018, 22:13

• View Profile

Toolz #1 on: March 16, 2018, 22:18

• View Profile

Matebu #2 on: March 16, 2018, 22:33

• View Profile

archos #3 on: March 16, 2018, 22:42

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 second time this happens, back when he created buzz telling his guys to cry on phone and tell people he is dead  there was the fact he beat his wife too much and wanted to hide and also that somebody around him died in strange conditions
all this explains why despite all the hype this guy got around him as a heir to bill or whatever he is not getting where we expect him he is not mature enough and  is very badly surrounded

Jdog #4 on: March 17, 2018, 04:11

• View Profile
I hope it's not true, if so then that's the end of Bercy Muana unless he gets a Congolese Johnnie Cochran.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Matebu #5 on: March 17, 2018, 04:58

• View Profile
I hope it's not true, if so then that's the end of Bercy Muana unless he gets a Congolese Johnnie Cochran.

Nah, Bercy is not a multi-millionare ex-athlete/public figure who thought he was white..... he's f**ked big time if this is true.

Matebu #6 on: March 17, 2018, 05:09

• View Profile
This will really spoil Wazekwa, Werra, & Ferre génériques for me if this is the case. I will never support someone who commits murder.

Jdog #7 on: March 17, 2018, 06:15

• View Profile
This will really spoil Wazekwa, Werra, & Ferre génériques for me if this is the case. I will never support someone who commits murder.
Lol if we stopped Paying attention to public figures because of off the field incidents like assault  then we would listen to a select few. I was actually listening to the QQJD generique today even after learning of this accusation.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

POLE POSTION #8 on: March 17, 2018, 06:18

• View Profile
Bercy you have badly handled the situation it was an accident but unfortunately your best friend Richard has died.

My condolence to his family but lets tell the full story as the post has been posted without explanation of what happen only Bercy has killed his friend.
Bercy came to pick up his friend so they can go to one of the bar  called Metro Bar which they did and on their way back as most Congolese people know you will have lots of shegues and others asking you for money so they were surrounded and Richard being his close circle open the door to give money but Bercu stupidly accelerated and his friend fell out of the car instead of stopping he then reversed maybe to get him but instead his friend Richard was still on the floor he over runned over him which is the reason he died which is probably internal bleeding as the guy was still alive from 3 am-5am puking blood which is very strange no one took him to hospital nor Bercy himself.

All this sounds like tooo much drinking and luck of judgement which Bercy has failed big big time should not have run away there were witnesses here in the uk the same thing happened to Harry Redknapp one of the English manager here but his wife did not die lucky this types od incident happens a lot but don't run away is an accident but unfortunately someone has died and on this case his close friend and we all know where some people will turn it into sacrifice

Matebu #9 on: March 17, 2018, 06:22

• View Profile
Bercy you have badly handled the situation it was an accident but unfortunately your best friend Richard has died.

My condolence to his family but lets tell the full story as the post has been posted without explanation of what happen only Bercy has killed his friend.
Bercy came to pick up his friend so they can go to one of the bar  called Metro Bar which they did and on their way back as most Congolese people know you will have lots of shegues and others asking you for money so they were surrounded and Richard being his close circle open the door to give money but Bercu stupidly accelerated and his friend fell out of the car instead of stopping he then reversed maybe to get him but instead his friend Richard was still on the floor he over runned over him which is the reason he died which is probably internal bleeding as the guy was still alive from 3 am-5am puking blood which is very strange no one took him to hospital nor Bercy himself.

All this sounds like tooo much drinking and luck of judgement which Bercy has failed big big time should not have run away there were witnesses here in the uk the same thing happened to Harry Redknapp one of the English manager here but his wife did not die lucky this types od incident happens a lot but don't run away is an accident but unfortunately someone has died and on this case his close friend and we all know where some people will turn it into sacrifice

wow, this is real bad. Textbook homicide.

Toolz #10 on: March 17, 2018, 22:37

• View Profile
Guess the whole thing was overwhelming for him but he should have taken the guy to the hospital since he didn't die immediately. Too bad really...smh

Wenge1995 #11 on: March 18, 2018, 00:17

• View Profile
@POLE POSTION

This looks like a case of involuntary manslaughter until he left the scene. The fact that he was drunk and behind the wheel is going to really hurt him when he has his day in court...

Longbluesquid #12 on: March 18, 2018, 05:44

• View Profile

Matebu #13 on: March 18, 2018, 07:43

• View Profile
As time passes it becomes more obvious that Wazekwa "sagesse très grave" was the only person that came close to giving this kid some discipline. Who knows what he had to put up with.

It seems not even his parents gave him etiquette from the behaior I've seen from him over the years in MM and Ferre's group
« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 07:45 by Matebu »

POLE POSTION #14 on: March 18, 2018, 11:08

• View Profile
Here is an interview with Bercy and Richard they were very close. He is the guy taking the guitar from Bercy car and bigging him up as usual

I remember back in the day we went out to sai sai club in London got soo pissed that no one of us had the courage to say lets take a cab but we jumped into one of our friend car and started driving back himself drunk and he took a wrong turn into a one way street then all of a sudden all we can see is a light coming towards us I ell you that scream is something else luckily the other driver stopped on time as my friend from  that day if I got out and plan to drink I bring the cab money also or the wife will drive back to avoid these type of incidents

RIP Richard