Author Topic: Any music news that doesn’t involve Werra and JB?  (Read 4325 times)

JV “Lone Ranger” on: March 27, 2018, 22:15

• View Profile
Archos do you have any news on JDT and other artists like Chai Ngenge, Eboa and Tadet who have been ghosting lately?

archos #1 on: March 27, 2018, 22:19

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
eboa is preparing a chante koffi apparently before launching his album,which is 80 per cent finished,chai's album was over for ages but still is not releasing before he needs somebody to pay the mixing studio fees and he is "ashamed" to knock fally or fabregas door to give product to their label,taddet also has his album quite advanced since he secretly started in maison mere and like eboa he is also close to ending unless mabanga customers arrive he said he wants max 10 12 songs but these guys cant refuse money lol
who else,abel de charme for example is also advanced but for whatever reason out of nothing seems to spend a lot of time still doing interviews ranting about jb's interview of months ago instead of working
baby ndombe is currently in conflict with lacoste over album so it has stalled album but baby seems to want to release on his own
who again?Fabregas is once again advanced on a 20 30 songs album
« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 22:22 by archos »

JV “Lone Ranger” #2 on: March 27, 2018, 23:22

• View Profile
Ahh boni boye ko, Fabregas again making a album...did he ask the consumers if they want it or need another album from him this soon again lol jesus!...It seems Abel has replaced Djino with the rant about JB and sadly that’s the end of his career if he doesn’t know. Eboa chante Koffi doesn’t make sense to me..why not do Eboa chante wenge...I see 12 coming. Ndombe and Mr international was a collaboration fail from start...Baby needs to stand on his own feet and release that album...what about Robinio?

archos #3 on: March 27, 2018, 23:33

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 robinio is album is for around june normally, he wants to finish in europe himself so he is making moves for that and i heard fally also promised to help him out since he got visa twice already
he is also getting demand to add 5  more songs so maybe it will take some more time unless they accept to wait but knowing its the first time he'll make that much money he'll surely jump on it

Jdog #4 on: March 28, 2018, 08:02

• View Profile
Fally needs to release that album already . Ferre's group is working on Premier Soin. Fabregas is working on his album Cible. I don't know where QL is with their group album. Robinio keeps saying soon for Noir and Blanc. Didier Lacoste album with songs from his group members is in the works.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 08:06 by Jdog »
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Jdog #5 on: March 28, 2018, 08:06

• View Profile
Surprised JV asked about JDT and Chai both of them basila kala. How can Eboa ge the 12 thing when he;s not in anymore and Werra and Koffi are on good terms right now. I've been seeing Taddet in interviews, so he hasn't been quiet.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

JV “Lone Ranger” #6 on: March 28, 2018, 10:40

• View Profile
Surprised JV asked about JDT and Chai both of them basila kala. How can Eboa ge the 12 thing when he;s not in anymore and Werra and Koffi are on good terms right now. I've been seeing Taddet in interviews, so he hasn't been quiet.

Lol JDT and Chai just lack financial backing....Werra and Koffi are on good terms, that’s what it seems cos they both have lil beef going on against JB that the spokesmans created

Tata Nkiadi #7 on: March 29, 2018, 19:22

• Congolais abotami na Etas-Unis
    • View Profile
Fabregas is once again advanced on a 20 30 songs album

Despite Ozana being a hot song, is this really necessary? I’m still trying to get through all of the songs on the group album and his album before that. Dude needs to relax.

Matebu #8 on: March 29, 2018, 19:28

• View Profile
Fabregas is once again advanced on a 20 30 songs album

Despite Ozana being a hot song, is this really necessary? I’m still trying to get through all of the songs on the group album and his album before that. Dude needs to relax.

Exactly. He needs a quality over quantity sit down talk.

I hope he doesn't fall out with his songwriters anytime soon, as that could be an ugly situation.

archos #9 on: March 29, 2018, 20:14

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 the fact is he has songwriters in his group and one hell lot of unproven songwriters who provide him and since they are not powerful he gets it for peanuts, in one interview he said  he had around 90 songs at his disposal already which he could record and release
and in private  he says since he has tasted how nice the money can be from doing song from somebody he wants to make full profit of it to become rich as fast as possible to show he is can challenge fally