Author Topic: Fally gives out visas for his upcoming U-Arena and Ovo shows  (Read 819 times)

Jdog on: October 10, 2023, 00:14

• View Profile
I feel for guys like Maiko and Ping-Pong who actually have vocals in Formule 7 but aren’t going but guys like Mignon Abraham and Petit Fally get to go.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

CM PRINCE #1 on: October 10, 2023, 00:24

• View Profile
Mignon Abraham is going? LOOOL looks like that praise song worked for him. At least Fally's announcing the list now and not when the leaders used to make the entire group go to the airport and then read out the list to find out who made the trip lmao.

archos #2 on: October 10, 2023, 01:06

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 not only the praise song lol the multiple diss videos to ferre and wata  :D :D
weird how he lost or messed up his papers he could have been still going to europe without needing to do that
yeah no wonder there was so much kindoki in the groups everybody wanting to secure a spot
kasangidi is back right?good thing then because identite and tangofor were not progressing anymore
« Last Edit: October 10, 2023, 01:08 by archos »

archos #3 on: October 10, 2023, 10:55

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
doubai must be over the moon,literally the first recruited musician of the group and still barely travelled

JV “Lone Ranger” #4 on: October 10, 2023, 14:56

• View Profile
Where’s Robinho’s visa lol……on another note this I actually sad to see a promising artist like Mignon Abraham sink to this level….he will never recover from this to be seen as a serious guy. He’s acting like he never been to Europe before.

archos #5 on: October 10, 2023, 19:10

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
like he did not have 2 3 one year papers which he messed up whatever way(probably his brutal leaving of bcbg while the bcbg lawyers was on his case to get the 10 thing) while he was on the way to get 10 years if was patient enough lol
i understand that europe is a dream to some but it was extremely cringe to see grown men like edingwe,mara swag and co crawling on the floor over a europe visa,by one month they'd have seen that europe is just a nicer place nothing more
that woman who just wept and hugged fally had one of the most dignified reaction
« Last Edit: October 10, 2023, 19:12 by archos »

JV “Lone Ranger” #6 on: October 10, 2023, 20:18

• View Profile

archos #7 on: October 10, 2023, 21:46

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
there is one of the jesters and hypemen who is called edingwe(if you remember in the two three first album fally was shouting out edingwe,bouenza and couple of other names together which are no other than his sankara's except that they are not  on tv)

Cavalier Solitaire #8 on: October 11, 2023, 08:36

• View Profile
i understand that europe is a dream to some but it was extremely cringe to see grown men like edingwe,mara swag and co crawling on the floor over a europe visa,by one month they'd have seen that europe is just a nicer place nothing more
that woman who just wept and hugged fally had one of the most dignified reaction

I equally got surprised by that reaction from grown men. Am sure those are definitely not coming back, its an open secret. ;D

archos #9 on: October 11, 2023, 19:26

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Just realised that kirikou joined fally's group,now i understand why all of a sudden for no direct reason he was on ferre's back until he got accepted in the band
i saw this morning a video of him insulting people who trolled him for missing the trip and him saying that he did not join fally for the trip but to get more buzz around his name

CM PRINCE #10 on: October 11, 2023, 21:27

• View Profile
Just realised that kirikou joined fally's group,now i understand why all of a sudden for no direct reason he was on ferre's back until he got accepted in the band
i saw this morning a video of him insulting people who trolled him for missing the trip and him saying that he did not join fally for the trip but to get more buzz around his name
How many groups has this kid joined? Maison Mère, Ferre’s group, Latino, now F’Victeam. In the future he will deffo join Team Wata and Villanova

archos #11 on: October 11, 2023, 22:04

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
and he actually tried to rejoin werra and ferre about 3 times each in the recent year
i would not be surprised if next fally generique is decent though since they tend to take his animations and let those who do it better do it except koffi who gave him a full chance when latino adopted that very slow laid back sebene type where he can do his animation like he is talking with not much need of melody,each of us could sing kirikou's quartier latin work

Manzambi94 #12 on: October 12, 2023, 00:26

• View Profile
and he actually tried to rejoin werra and ferre about 3 times each in the recent year
i would not be surprised if next fally generique is decent though since they tend to take his animations and let those who do it better do it except koffi who gave him a full chance when latino adopted that very slow laid back sebene type where he can do his animation like he is talking with not much need of melody,each of us could sing kirikou's quartier latin work
Tbh, I have never understood why groups make this game with Kirikou he is an excellent crie creator and it seems like groups never give him the chance why? Nyataquance was really a nice song

Jdog #13 on: October 12, 2023, 09:42

• View Profile
Turns out that Ping-Pong will be going to Europe and a visa for four years as well.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

JV “Lone Ranger” #14 on: October 12, 2023, 10:16

• View Profile
54 visa but only 15 are actual musician of the group and the rest are ba ngulu who are not returning to congo lol