Author Topic: Which stars or musical leaders would you want to be with and not with?  (Read 372 times)

Franco Pepe Kalle on: October 05, 2023, 05:06

• View Profile
I want to do a game where we can say which stars or musical leaders that we would want to be part and which that we would not want to be part of? It is for all generations. From the Grand Kalle age to Fabregas age?

I will start here.

The stars or musical leaders that I would want to be with
Kester Emeneya, Papa Wemba, Franco, Pepe Kalle, Grand Kalle, Ben Nyambao, Bozi Boziana, Ibrator Mpiana, But na Filet, Ferre Gola, Fally Ipupa, Heritier Watanabe, JDT Mulopwe, Bill Clinton, Verckys, Nyoka Longo, Roga Roga, Shora Mbemba, Soki Vangu, Youlou Mabiala

The stars or musical leaders that I would not want to be with
Tabu Ley, Dr Nico, JB Mpiana, Werrason, Koffi Olomide, Evoloko, Soki Dianzenza, Fabregas, Robino Mundimbu, Blaise Bula, Adolphe Dominguez, Didier Lacoste, Reddy Amisi, Felix Wazekwa, Quentin Moyascko, Madilu System

Now another person come and give their list

Mukulu #1 on: October 05, 2023, 11:29

• View Profile

Manzambi94 #2 on: October 05, 2023, 21:05

• View Profile
Tbh I would like to be Fally for his massive African and Global audience but also Ferre for his voce, Werrason because It would be nice to have your "kids" succeeding as well and also JB Because despite eveyth8ng I have never seen a leader being geniunely loved and I mean genuinely like JB Mpiana beside that I would like to be Felix until all the Shenanigans A leader I won't ever like to be is Koffi, with his weird antico and Macchiavellian games I won't ever also want to be like Fabregas despite the success cause he is a clown and Heritier because  would have the assessment Werra shadown on me, I would have love to be Emeneya , and I Woyld also love to be Bill and Brigade I think that it would be nice ti be a leader after all they went through

Bohemian Rhapsody #3 on: October 08, 2023, 19:49

• View Profile
I want to do a game where we can say which stars or musical leaders that we would want to be part and which that we would not want to be part of? It is for all generations. From the Grand Kalle age to Fabregas age?

I will start here.

The stars or musical leaders that I would want to be with
Kester Emeneya, Papa Wemba, Franco, Pepe Kalle, Grand Kalle, Ben Nyambao, Bozi Boziana, Ibrator Mpiana, But na Filet, Ferre Gola, Fally Ipupa, Heritier Watanabe, JDT Mulopwe, Bill Clinton, Verckys, Nyoka Longo, Roga Roga, Shora Mbemba, Soki Vangu, Youlou Mabiala

The stars or musical leaders that I would not want to be with
Tabu Ley, Dr Nico, JB Mpiana, Werrason, Koffi Olomide, Evoloko, Soki Dianzenza, Fabregas, Robino Mundimbu, Blaise Bula, Adolphe Dominguez, Didier Lacoste, Reddy Amisi, Felix Wazekwa, Quentin Moyascko, Madilu System

Now another person come and give their list

Weren't a majority bandleaders selfish and cut throat to their musicians? Not playing their musicians or sometimes abandoning them.

Franco was one of the few bandleaders that fed his musicians. Reason why they remained loyal to him and his legacy post his death. Which other leader comes close to this? Perhaps Pepe Kalle? Pepe Kalle was one of the most charismatic musicians to ever existed.