Author Topic: According to reports, Dynastie vol2 release date postponed  (Read 1058 times)

JV “Lone Ranger” on: February 28, 2023, 11:44

• View Profile
Something we all predicted lol….This guy

Longbluesquid #1 on: February 28, 2023, 12:51

• View Profile

CM PRINCE #2 on: February 28, 2023, 12:54

• View Profile

JV “Lone Ranger” #3 on: February 28, 2023, 13:05

• View Profile

archos #4 on: February 28, 2023, 13:11

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
From modogo's interview i knew it,he said that they did not do the final version yet of their feat( since he works in the week) and jdt is out there indirectly throwing shots about his individual song which has not been recorded yet so it was only normal that it would not be in time

jordanlumbala101 #5 on: February 28, 2023, 13:38

• View Profile

JV “Lone Ranger” #6 on: February 28, 2023, 16:41

• View Profile
From modogo's interview i knew it,he said that they did not do the final version yet of their feat( since he works in the week) and jdt is out there indirectly throwing shots about his individual song which has not been recorded yet so it was only normal that it would not be in time

This man just can’t stay organised and professional. If JDT is throwing shots it will only end one way…out of Dynasty.

archos #7 on: February 28, 2023, 18:34

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
jdt himself is quiteeeeee difficult,they have been in kin together several times and skipped studio sessions paid by the ferre donors ,but he wants at all costs to record in europe,then when ferre is off to europe to record he is in kin or vice versa
i guess due to the almost 10 years of difference ferre handles him like that with his changes of mind and all that
every non wenge guest just came and did his thing without any drama
ferre should have been more strict with it,i have to finish in x period and whoever has not completed his part thats his problem
the same jdt was the guy who made it absolutely impossible to release the maison mere part as the dynastie 1 8 months of celeo and ferre having to seduce him like a woman before he agreed to come and sing that ferre song
« Last Edit: February 28, 2023, 18:37 by archos »

Le Meilleur #8 on: February 28, 2023, 18:35

• View Profile
Can someone tell me how many times did Fally postpone the release of Formule 7? Yet I did not see such post only excuses kie kie the agenda against Ferre is sooo sad is becoming a disease you cannot cure from.

Ferre Gola wanted the production Sony to release the album on his birthday 03 March and they have been discussing it but Sone who own the album have a different date they want to release and also some of the guys Adjany, JDT who has decided to put a song in the album have not recorded the song.

I am happy with this and awaiting the realse.

Let me enjoy Malaria the best rhumba song dedicated to Sesar Patchuati

JV “Lone Ranger” #9 on: February 28, 2023, 21:56

• View Profile
Allow it no need for comparison….Ferre is known for this, nothing new here or agenda.

Manzambi94 #10 on: February 28, 2023, 23:04

• View Profile
jdt himself is quiteeeeee difficult,they have been in kin together several times and skipped studio sessions paid by the ferre donors ,but he wants at all costs to record in europe,then when ferre is off to europe to record he is in kin or vice versa
i guess due to the almost 10 years of difference ferre handles him like that with his changes of mind and all that
every non wenge guest just came and did his thing without any drama
ferre should have been more strict with it,i have to finish in x period and whoever has not completed his part thats his problem
the same jdt was the guy who made it absolutely impossible to release the maison mere part as the dynastie 1 8 months of celeo and ferre having to seduce him like a woman before he agreed to come and sing that ferre song
Bill, JDT, Heritier, Lacoste, Papy Kakol, Arc En Ciel, why do so many of the Ex Wenge and Wenge embers like grown child or straight up female teenagers? It seems that Ferre is the only one who grew up and handle things like a man even Celeo before his success with Kombe Kombe used to be on Fally so much instead of focusing on his own career. Why do all Wenge Members except few act like this? Even if QL is rumoured to be what they are I have never seen someone of QL bring this level of stress and desrespect to Fally

jordanlumbala101 #11 on: March 01, 2023, 08:22

• View Profile
There’s a new date for DYNASTIE Volume 2!! March 25th!!

CM PRINCE #12 on: March 01, 2023, 08:44

• View Profile
There’s a new date for DYNASTIE Volume 2!! March 25th!!
Who told you that? Don’t believe anything you see on the internet unless Ferre himself actually posts on his socials, even then it doesn’t mean anything.