Author Topic: WTF Jordan Kusa  (Read 10539 times)

Mopao195 on: February 11, 2021, 11:03

• MM
    • View Profile
He's wanted for child molestation in Georgia
https://www.cobbsheriff.org/most_wanted/jordan-k-kusa/

masatomo #1 on: February 11, 2021, 11:08

• View Profile

JV “Lone Ranger” #2 on: February 11, 2021, 11:10

• View Profile
Come on man, that looks fake and even the website alone. Verify before posting such sensitive article.

POLE POSTION #3 on: February 11, 2021, 11:30

• View Profile
Fally and his fans need some serious counselling. They have been doing to lots of people creating stories making it look real to tarnish your reputation because you don't kiss their boss's ass.

Really why the need for this and people with low IQ which sadly there are million will believe this and the poor guy will need to do lots of videos to explain sooooo very very sad

Mfumu Vata #4 on: February 11, 2021, 11:33

• View Profile
Its fake, btw Jordan Kusa's real name is Christian Nkusala.

Mopao195 #5 on: February 11, 2021, 11:41

• MM
    • View Profile
Come on man, that looks fake and even the website alone. Verify before posting such sensitive article.
Fake how ? This is an actual county sherrif in the state of georgia, lets hope hes not guilty

CM PRINCE #6 on: February 11, 2021, 11:47

• View Profile
That’s 10000% fake come on man

CM PRINCE #7 on: February 11, 2021, 11:49

• View Profile
Fally and his fans need some serious counselling. They have been doing to lots of people creating stories making it look real to tarnish your reputation because you don't kiss their boss's ass.

Really why the need for this and people with low IQ which sadly there are million will believe this and the poor guy will need to do lots of videos to explain sooooo very very sad
This has nothing to do with Fally and his fans, this looks like it was made years ago. Stop trying to spread false information due to your dislike of Fally, I doubt fans would go that far.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2021, 11:51 by CM PRINCE »

BercysFinest98 #8 on: February 11, 2021, 11:51

• View Profile
They should get sued for defamation

CM PRINCE #9 on: February 11, 2021, 11:55

• View Profile
Fake how ? This is an actual county sherrif in the state of georgia, lets hope hes not guilty
This website looks like it was made 10 years ago, and that picture it’s a personal picture of Jordan. Also if this was real with social media it would’ve been a huge scandal all over the Internet. Jordan hasn’t been in America for nearly 10 years.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2021, 12:04 by CM PRINCE »

archos #10 on: February 11, 2021, 11:56

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
exactly jordan arrived in france not too too long after bouro's accident maximum 1 year and half after

Mopao195 #11 on: February 11, 2021, 12:06

• MM
    • View Profile
This website looks like it was made 10 years ago, and that picture it’s a personal picture of Jordan. Also if this was real with social media it would’ve been a huge scandal all over the Internet. Jordan hasn’t been in America for nearly 10 years.
Their twitter is linked to that site, and that picture look like a mug shot, no disrespect but it dosent seem like hes know like that for it to be a huge scandal on social media
https://mobile.twitter.com/cobbsheriff
« Last Edit: February 11, 2021, 12:08 by Mopao195 »

Paysan Congolais #12 on: February 11, 2021, 14:26

• View Profile
I'm sorry but it doesn't look fake.

So someone built an entire site impersonating a US Sheriff (which is a crime) just for Kusa? I doubt it.

I'm not saying Kusa is guilty but the wanted stuff seems legit. Has Kusa ever returned to the States since he left?

« Last Edit: February 11, 2021, 14:34 by Paysan Congolais »

Muziki #13 on: February 11, 2021, 14:42

• View Profile
Guys I thought you all knew this...he did it na mwana muke  a few times in Georgia...and run away after he got caught...He will never come back to the USA. I have family in Atlanta and they all know about this...Botika koloba its fake because its sadly real.
I thought everyone knew already, and the details are so gross so its not worth writing about it...bakoya kokanga yo awa, mpo bosoto wana eleki.
I wish we could stop taking the side of people like him.

Tata Nkiadi #14 on: February 11, 2021, 14:57

• Congolais abotami na Etas-Unis
    • View Profile
Its fake, btw Jordan Kusa's real name is Christian Nkusala.

The website is real, unfortunately. I’m waiting on official confirmation, but so far this doesn’t look good.