Author Topic: WTF Jordan Kusa  (Read 10540 times)

Mfumu Vata #15 on: February 11, 2021, 15:19

• View Profile
Wow. The same who attacked Koffi in Ado Yuhe's show for using the dancers as his animals.

I found it already strange that he never returned to the US, while when he came in 2012, he said during in Addy Londole's interview that he just came in Paris to finish his album and add some work from session-musicians and that he would return to the US soon to release the album, but it never happened.

Captain #16 on: February 11, 2021, 15:25

• View Profile
Well if this comes out, great way to promote his new song :-X

Paysan Congolais #17 on: February 11, 2021, 15:39

• View Profile
If this stuff blows out on social media; he's done. That Sheriff will know his whereabouts and might have the DA ask his extradition.

I knew Jordan ran away from the States but they told me that he ran from a child support case.

This is sad.

CM PRINCE #18 on: February 11, 2021, 15:46

• View Profile
Oh wow I thought it was fake because the website looks very old, and because they didn’t give his full birth name, unless he used a fake name whilst out there. My apologies. SMH I don’t even know what to say.

BercysFinest98 #19 on: February 11, 2021, 16:06

• View Profile
If this stuff blows out on social media; he's done. That Sheriff will know his whereabouts and might have the DA ask his extradition.

I knew Jordan ran away from the States but they told me that he ran from a child support case.

This is sad.
Congolese twitter will have a field day with this...

CM PRINCE #20 on: February 11, 2021, 16:12

• View Profile

This is sad.
I don’t know, because as Mopao rightfully said he’s not known like that, but had it been someone like Celeo, Brigade, or even Bouro or Jf Ifonge mannnnnnnnnnn

SLK97 #21 on: February 11, 2021, 16:16

• View Profile
If it's true, I guess it's time to cancel Jordan Kusa. I'm no fan of cancel culture, but child molestation's a great no-no in my book.

BercysFinest98 #22 on: February 11, 2021, 16:39

• View Profile
OOP... Spoke too soon!

BercysFinest98 #23 on: February 11, 2021, 16:49

• View Profile

This is sad.
I don’t know, because as Mopao rightfully said he’s not known like that, but had it been someone like Celeo, Brigade, or even Bouro or Jf Ifonge mannnnnnnnnnn
Oh trust me there's A LOT of Quartier Latin fans on twitter! The outrage is already spreading!

SLK97 #24 on: February 11, 2021, 17:06

• View Profile

This is sad.
Oh trust me there's A LOT of Quartier Latin fans on twitter! The outrage is already spreading!

I can see it now. #jordankusaisoverparty

Mfumu Vata #25 on: February 11, 2021, 17:08

• View Profile

BercysFinest98 #26 on: February 11, 2021, 17:11

• View Profile
I hate to say that I'm psychic but... Oh dear. I was right wasn't I?

It's not gonna be long until Elengi Ya Congo does a clickbait video based on these allegations!

Sydo #27 on: February 11, 2021, 17:18

• View Profile
    • YouTube
https://twitter.com/Spaggiari__/status/1359911713596964868

Spaggiari said he got in touch with a few close to Jordan Kusa, but they didn't want to talk about it
Formerly Musiquezairoise

Captain #28 on: February 11, 2021, 17:46

• View Profile
Since he’s currently in France, watch him do a Koffi and run off to Kin asap

Mfumu Vata #29 on: February 11, 2021, 17:55

• View Profile
Oh I thought that he was in Kinshasa to promote his generique, I saw him doing several interviews on youtube.