Author Topic: WTF Jordan Kusa  (Read 10541 times)

Mopao195 #30 on: February 11, 2021, 18:20

• MM
    • View Profile
He gotta get his lawyer team together and turn himself in

Paysan Congolais #31 on: February 11, 2021, 18:37

• View Profile
I don't think he got the money for a good lawyer. If he really did it, he should turn himself him.

If his plan is unfortunately to run away from justice, he might have to stay in Kin and not go back to France.

archos #32 on: February 11, 2021, 18:48

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i swear this is the worst period ever to do stupid things,in a blink of an eye the news can be everywhere and you are in mad trouble( especially as some people find a lot of pleasure  in people's demise and have that cancel culture)

Manzambi94 #33 on: February 11, 2021, 19:48

• View Profile
How can we have the proof that this is real? Because I want serious facts and not some rumours spreader, Pedophilia is a serious matter and we have thousands of cases of man who got their life ruined because of some false allegations.

So let's wait for.justice.to do his work instead of ruining s man's life Ndombolhino I think he erased the post

CM PRINCE #34 on: February 11, 2021, 19:58

• View Profile
For once I’ve gotta agree with Manzambi, if he did do it then I hope he gets what’s coming to him. It’s different from R Kelly because there was a tape and various victims. The thing with Kusa that makes it look dodgy is he didn’t use his real name. I honestly pray it’s not true, but if it is he can go to hell.

That being said I wonder what the reaction from his QL colleagues and friends will be, I’m sure Fally and Koffi will be relieved seeing as they’ve already distanced themselves from him.

Mopao195 #35 on: February 11, 2021, 20:53

• MM
    • View Profile
the fact that he wasn't turned himself in is very very suspicious

archos #36 on: February 11, 2021, 21:19

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
the last person who ran away and had to sacrifice for over a decade ended up being "innocent" hopefully for him he will too(that if he deserves to)

BercysFinest98 #37 on: February 11, 2021, 22:03

• View Profile
How can we have the proof that this is real? Because I want serious facts and not some rumours spreader, Pedophilia is a serious matter and we have thousands of cases of man who got their life ruined because of some false allegations.

So let's wait for.justice.to do his work instead of ruining s man's life Ndombolhino I think he erased the post
See... That's why I would say, let him have his day in court and we'll decide from there.

Paysan Congolais #38 on: February 12, 2021, 02:17

• View Profile
the last person who ran away and had to sacrifice for over a decade ended up being "innocent" hopefully for him he will too(that if he deserves to)
I see what you mean with the quotation mark but there are people who might read us so we should thourough on stuff like this.

Koffi has been convicted, so he's not innocent, even though he without shame lies about it.

And TBH I think he should've served time when we look at the thing he was convicted for ( sexual assault on minors). The sentence was very light, but he's a convicted sexual offender.

I hope for KUSA that he's not guilty but he needs to face the music. 

archos #39 on: February 12, 2021, 02:47

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
I see what you mean with the quotation mark but there are people who might read us so we should thourough on stuff like this.

Koffi has been convicted, so he's not innocent, even though he without shame lies about it.

And TBH I think he should've served time when we look at the thing he was convicted for ( sexual assault on minors). The sentence was very light, but he's a convicted sexual offender.

I hope for KUSA that he's not guilty but he needs to face the music.

Noko ozo luka ba probleme hahahahaaha

Matebu #40 on: February 12, 2021, 04:03

• View Profile

Kiekie, Mopao is innocent. I was in the rooms at the time of the alleged acts ;D

Very disappointed in Jordan. Tchipp

SoukousFan #41 on: February 12, 2021, 07:13

• View Profile

that monzell guy on Iyanla Vanzant ... his wife made me so angry!! when the truth came out she did not bother apologising for spreading false accusations