Author Topic: BET awards is so bias towards french speaking artists  (Read 5306 times)

JV “Lone Ranger” on: June 29, 2020, 07:43

• View Profile
So how did Innoss’B not win after being ahead in the voting. What was the point of that Instagram voting if it didn’t count one bit. Hate to say but Fally was right, Burna winning just shows that their are more interested in giving to people who are from English speaking countries than others. They should just create another category for french speaking artists so that they have a chance of winning something.

mrvibes #1 on: June 29, 2020, 07:56

• View Profile

Wenge1995 #2 on: June 29, 2020, 08:28

• View Profile
I disagree, the Congolese diaspora in America doesn't promote their artist with the same fervor as other Africans in America.

Manzambi94 #3 on: June 29, 2020, 09:22

• View Profile
I disagree, the Congolese diaspora in America doesn't promote their artist with the same fervor as other Africans in America.
It is not true. Innoss is actually from th Akom academy and the reasom why he is so successful it is because Akom thought him the American way of doing business and doimg great show to get fame. The problem is that if you want to have success in America you must speak English period. Akon is a French speaking artist from Senegal but he changed his music in English and became a legend on the American music. French Montana is from Morocco and he is pretty average but somehow got a bilion views with a song in English, Stromae is the most knowm French speaking artist but when he went to America people really didn't get him becayse he was speaking French while he got called by Major Lazer and other big artists to direct their videos. Congolese musicians should focus on the latin market instead I mean Ozuna, Maluma and especially Daddy Yankee became famous talking to spanish audiemces and really never caring about the States actually American artists now wants to work with Latin American artists because they are poppin. Latinosnin South America and Worldwide wants to discover their african roots and if they saw a person who sang in Lingala and couldn't be more proud to be more African you will see how much success thy will have. Take BM for example he is a Europe based musiciams whi sings in Lingala amd he was number one for ages in Barramquilla in Colombia, Latin America also have a lot of blak people whowill love to see their brothers in Comgo having success. America is just a small piece, Psy is korean, Luis Fonsi (Despacitp guy) is from Porto Rico and the song was with Daddy Yankee and they had the most viewed video in the world no American ever did that only Wiz Khalifa amd Drake which is a Canadian. Amd furthermore BET lost his importance a long time ago. I would prefer to win grammies than to win a senseless bet award to be honest.

Manzambi94 #4 on: June 29, 2020, 09:23

• View Profile
So how did Innoss’B not win after being ahead in the voting. What was the point of that Instagram voting if it didn’t count one bit. Hate to say but Fally was right, Burna winning just shows that their are more interested in giving to people who are from English speaking countries than others. They should just create another category for french speaking artists so that they have a chance of winning something.
BET has lost his relevance since forever so. Winning or not winning is the same. Innoss still has his views and still have Akon as a big bro.

JV “Lone Ranger” #5 on: June 29, 2020, 10:32

• View Profile
It is not true. Innoss is actually from th Akom academy and the reasom why he is so successful it is because Akom thought him the American way of doing business and doimg great show to get fame. The problem is that if you want to have success in America you must speak English period. Akon is a French speaking artist from Senegal but he changed his music in English and became a legend on the American music. French Montana is from Morocco and he is pretty average but somehow got a bilion views with a song in English, Stromae is the most knowm French speaking artist but when he went to America people really didn't get him becayse he was speaking French while he got called by Major Lazer and other big artists to direct their videos. Congolese musicians should focus on the latin market instead I mean Ozuna, Maluma and especially Daddy Yankee became famous talking to spanish audiemces and really never caring about the States actually American artists now wants to work with Latin American artists because they are poppin. Latinosnin South America and Worldwide wants to discover their african roots and if they saw a person who sang in Lingala and couldn't be more proud to be more African you will see how much success thy will have. Take BM for example he is a Europe based musiciams whi sings in Lingala amd he was number one for ages in Barramquilla in Colombia, Latin America also have a lot of blak people whowill love to see their brothers in Comgo having success. America is just a small piece, Psy is korean, Luis Fonsi (Despacitp guy) is from Porto Rico and the song was with Daddy Yankee and they had the most viewed video in the world no American ever did that only Wiz Khalifa amd Drake which is a Canadian. Amd furthermore BET lost his importance a long time ago. I would prefer to win grammies than to win a senseless bet award to be honest.

Thank you

archos #6 on: July 02, 2020, 00:34

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Guys have you seen the numerous videos of attacks of fally's press(not claiming he has sent them to do it) towards innoss out of nowhere for the fact he did not win and their usual he is rwandese burundese
i have seen so far ken mpiana,gloria olangi,grace temo,demeure nyangi,manicke,migue niema plus those who do it soft not to commit too fully as they want to pretend being professional and neutral all go on him

CM PRINCE #7 on: July 02, 2020, 01:00

• View Profile
Guys have you seen the numerous videos of attacks of fally's press(not claiming he has sent them to do it) towards innoss out of nowhere for the fact he did not win and their usual he is rwandese burundese
i have seen so far ken mpiana,gloria olangi,grace temo,demeure nyangi,manicke,migue niema plus those who do it soft not to commit too fully as they want to pretend being professional and neutral all go on him
These people make me sick.

Manzambi94 #8 on: July 02, 2020, 01:07

• View Profile

Lol always failing that Fally also never won the prize lol.

Anyway at some point it is better to ignore these people Diamomd is about to have 10 miliom views with his and Innos Yo Pe remix so why bother listening tk these people. Me being a tall guy and attracting hot females I have understood one thing about our people. Congolese poeple are jealous. A LOOOOOT and instead of cheering you up when you progress they will always tear you down. This game these journalists are playing is dangerous. Werra used to do the same with Ex Wenge Members belittling them saying they will not go anywhere but now MM is a shell of her former self while Fabregas, Heritier, Ferre, and at some point even Brigade Bill and Celeo had more success than Werra's songs. So Fally might have to stop his fans. Innoss is the hot thing right now.

litho #9 on: July 02, 2020, 07:11

• View Profile

It seems like you only see bad side of Fally. Have been in this forum for few months, I have never see you post one I mean one positive post for Fally you see only bad things.

Why you didn't come here to say the same thing before BET when Fally was getting criticism, you only see when "Fally press" sy bad thing. You know if Innos won BET, what Fally would have to receive will be way less than what "Fally press" are doing.

I am sorry to tell you all of this, because if I didn't tell you all of this no one here will tell you because what I have see here for the pass few months have been here it seem like 90 to 95p here are against Fally.   

I'm not here to defend him and far from to be Fally fan I am too old to be his fan, in fact i don't even don't know one single song of Fally. But too much negative post here against Fally, specially coming from you. Sorry.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 07:18 by litho »

JV “Lone Ranger” #10 on: July 02, 2020, 07:54

• View Profile

It seems like you only see bad side of Fally. Have been in this forum for few months, I have never see you post one I mean one positive post for Fally you see only bad things.

Why you didn't come here to say the same thing before BET when Fally was getting criticism, you only see when "Fally press" sy bad thing. You know if Innos won BET, what Fally would have to receive will be way less than what "Fally press" are doing.

I am sorry to tell you all of this, because if I didn't tell you all of this no one here will tell you because what I have see here for the pass few months have been here it seem like 90 to 95p here are against Fally.   

I'm not here to defend him and far from to be Fally fan I am too old to be his fan, in fact i don't even don't know one single song of Fally. But too much negative post here against Fally, specially coming from you. Sorry.

The negative posts is because Fally himself is allowing the opportunity because of his behaviour and the people he sends to insult others but pretends like he doesn’t. The man is the biggest hypocrite i have ever seen, I didn’t think it was possible to beat Koffi and Werra in that department but he has.
His insecurity and fear of seeing someone like Innos B reach the top of international scene is really bothering him. He has done everything to deserve the negative posts, we just stating the the obvious and what we are seeing from this man in my opinion.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 07:59 by JV “Gladiator” »

litho #11 on: July 02, 2020, 08:06

• View Profile

The negative posts is because Fally himself is allowing the opportunity because of his behaviour and the people he sends to insult others but pretends like he doesn’t. The man is the biggest hypocrite i have ever seen, I didn’t think it was possible to beat Koffi and Werra in that department but he has.
His insecurity and fear of seeing someone like Innos B reach the top of international scene is really bothering him. He has done everything to deserve the negative posts, that’s my opinion.

What make you believe Fally is the one who sending them, so for you the people insulting Fally right now are sending by one of is colleague musician?

For Innos tell me what Fally did to him to make you say this, just tell me one thing Fally say against Innos, just one thing.

Myself I like Innos, I dont want to make him against anyone because for now they are to top two right now.

CM PRINCE #12 on: July 02, 2020, 08:07

• View Profile

Trust me when I tell you you’re talking to the wrong person, it’s not Archos he’s actually one of the most neutral people on this forum.   

litho #13 on: July 02, 2020, 08:14

• View Profile

Trust me when I tell you you’re talking to the wrong person, it’s not Archos he’s actually one of the most neutral people on this forum.

If you see what I said, I dint say he/she always attack Fally, but the pass few months i have been here.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 08:19 by litho »

archos #14 on: July 02, 2020, 09:33

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

will all due respect brother,it shows you are not used to me yet,i even insisted that nothing proves its fally who sent them this time
you got to read between the lines brother(if its that how its also said in engish) not too long ago i said i wish fally reverted to his past mediatic image,and  i respectfully challenge you to prove to me that fally was more attacked in 2015 than in the recent two years with him adopting that crew
tell me please if its a bad thing to wish fally's name becomes clean again,especially as somebody who has "the best career of his generation",i could be stupid but my parents have always told me that when you become a big personality the bigger you get the more you have to run away from low behaviour directly or indirectly affecting your name
i am not against him i am against the system,and as much as it can hurt,in terms of numbers his name is associated to the biggest number of guys operating in the bad system( in replacement of heritier)
everybody here knows i am personally closer to clan wenge but i had never hesitated to crticize them strongly or even expose them
and those who have been there for years can tell you how i talked positive of fally a loooooooooot despite having been close to ferre
let me give you an example,marchouse who is probably the strongest attacker of fally had not spoken for months until he restarted this week,but you can check the amount of times  per week at times people talking in the name of fally according to them attacked ferre,if i just state that fact am i attacking fally himself?
if was  against fally like you think, would not i happily post marchouse reappearance hitting back to backlash of previous months(or attacking fally out of nowhere if you prefer?) and laugh?
Fally is more attacked than ever simply because he has allowed it,it hurts but its the truth,because career wise and i had always given him credit for that by 2013 he had built 99,99999 per cent of the shape of whats making people see him as the best,succesful songs,long african and euro american tours, chiling with stars,having expensive cars,having featurings...so if in 2013 he was farrrrr and i repeat very very very far less attacked than today there is a reason,it cant just be hate and jealousy because  7 years ago he already was most of what he is today,he is just continuing today his path adding the odd little thing here and there  but still on the same direction of his excellent start of career,so tell me why people would hate him more now when in the form  he is doing what he has always done already since when even his fans and ferre's could have friendly banter on twitter back in the days
and to finish talking "negative" of somebody does not mean you hate sometimes its that you love him so much that you dont want him  tarnishing his name,let me give you jb mpiana's example people are harsh on him too on this forum or pretty much everywhere  because some dont like him like its always is even God was not liked by everybody,but mainly because people want him to be the jb he once was again,so being "negative" can actually be positive
let me give you another example,few years ago when internet became big in DRC werra was getting a looooooooot of attacks because of sankara and other people,sankara changed his strategy and since he is the most popular ever spokesperson of werra it covers the fact werra's press  still disses here and there ,do you still see people regularly attacking werra?no,because werra's system has evolved
even stubborn people like ferre and heritier have made steps towards werra thanks to the change
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 10:00 by archos »