Author Topic: Robinio Mundibu new song Bis Encore  (Read 3803 times)

Jdog on: December 13, 2018, 07:51

• View Profile
Same Doc Jeff guy as the donor the song is dedicated too. Robinio is getting  better with rhumbas, but I still prefer Fabregas's version.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

JV “Lone Ranger” #1 on: December 13, 2018, 14:02

• View Profile

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #2 on: December 14, 2018, 14:18

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Who is this same Doc, too many songs about him it's getting irritating now. ;D
LE BIG BOSS

mvulusi96 #3 on: December 14, 2018, 14:40

Who is Docteur Jeff Ndjadi Leteta ? Is he a rich doctor ? or a businesmen based in diamondsector of Angola ? Someone close to Kabila’s regime. I remember back in 2007 and 2008 the name Professeur Paulo Santa being mentioned often by Ferre, thinking that he was a real professor. But on the end discovering that he was a big drugsdealer.

Three years ago only Wazekwa used mention to mention his name, but since 2 years everybody is mentioning his name, singing songs about him even journalists are mentioning his name. How do those donors manage it sending every week money to more than 50 people.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #4 on: December 14, 2018, 14:47

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Who is Docteur Jeff Ndjadi Leteta ? Is he a rich doctor ? or a businesmen based in diamondsector of Angola ? Someone close to Kabila’s regime. I remember back in 2007 and 2008 the name Professeur Paulo Santa being mentioned often by Ferre, thinking that he was a real professor. But on the end discovering that he was a big drugsdealer.

Three years ago only Wazekwa used mention to mention his name, but since 2 years everybody is mentioning his name, singing songs about him even journalists are mentioning his name. How do those donors manage it sending every week money to more than 50 people.
Eh, no wonder he is spreading the money around, all the top artists have mentioned him,within a year he has been mentioned much more than Didi Kinuani and Patsho Banda have been mentioned since mabanga started.
LE BIG BOSS

archos #5 on: December 14, 2018, 14:51

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
doc leteta is the boss of one of the big private hospitals of kin and he has also a lot of house business,him and wazekwa at some point were about to create a company together but it did not happen with wazekwa becoming busy with his book
lol you know what guys sometimes musicians do songs for donors without knowing them and without them knowing about the song then there is somebody in the middle who will negotiate so that you get something
for example in the case of doc jeff,unless himself calls you there are high chances you have to pass through journalist willy kayembe who is like his assistant
when you see not trying to either get to to giving a shoutout or even a song to a name which is trending,then its only one reason that guy supports a rival too much so out of pride they wait until the guy approaches them to avoid the rival saying that they are so jealous that they "steal their donors"
« Last Edit: December 14, 2018, 14:53 by archos »

mvulusi96 #6 on: December 14, 2018, 15:00

This case does me remember Mwami Radjabu’s case in 2014 with everybody suddenly wanting to mention him and singing songs about him after that they saw him with Defao. I remember Grace Mbizi, Rihanna Domingos and Gloria Olangi beefing against each other because of him and some journalists travelling to Kenya for the thing we all know.

archos #7 on: December 14, 2018, 15:13

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i bet next year it will be lidovic roi manitou's turn to get songs left right center

Jdog #8 on: December 16, 2018, 21:25

• View Profile
Who is this same Doc, too many songs about him it's getting irritating now. ;D
lol it's not the first or last time a donor has had many songs done to his or her name. And if benefits the artists then of course they would sing for the person.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa