Author Topic: MJ MARIA FORMER MJ30 SAYS SHE FORGAVE KOFFI AND CINDY FOR HER NUDE  (Read 322 times)

archos on: November 15, 2023, 21:21

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

She said her and cindy had been friends since she was 14 and cindy 16  and she was holding a strong grudge against koffi and cindy for her fake nudes  from a concert to bury any sustainable rivalry from her and the fact that koffi was one of the guys sharing it to people via his number(reminds me of back in the days of the vieux ebola madness mosaka showing that koffi sent him the mj nude)
but now that she is a christian she has forgiven

Manzambi94 #1 on: November 15, 2023, 21:31

• View Profile

She said her and cindy had been friends since she was 14 and cindy 16  and she was holding a strong grudge against koffi and cindy for her fake nudes  from a concert to bury any sustainable rivalry from her and the fact that koffi was one of the guys sharing it to people via his number(reminds me of back in the days of the vieux ebola madness mosaka showing that koffi sent him the mj nude)
Tbh I wonder why Koffi year after year always act childish, even in his 70s despite people giving him the respect cause he is now a Koko he always does that game of I am innocent and everybody hate me like when he was acting surprised that Noko Beniko was mad at him

JV “Lone Ranger” #2 on: November 16, 2023, 11:03

• View Profile

Can we see the evidence of those fake nudes she’s claiming  ;D

archos #3 on: November 16, 2023, 11:20

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
HAHA i thought about you when posting that,mannn if that happened in the whatsapp and co era she'd have a proper nightmare but it was really suspect that koffi was sending it to people,he'd send you it and the list of his achievements if you messed with him like mosaka was doing at that time after him and jb had a fallout