Author Topic: EFFRAKATA, KOFFI OLOMIDE réinterprète son titre légendaire en 2021  (Read 5095 times)

JV “Lone Ranger” on: June 07, 2021, 20:31

• View Profile

Franco Pepe Kalle #1 on: June 07, 2021, 21:27

• View Profile
He should have added Papa Mobimba into this song. It was excellent.

CM PRINCE #2 on: June 07, 2021, 21:44

• View Profile
He should have added Papa Mobimba into this song. It was excellent.
Ehh are you not tired of the Papa Mobimba dance that has been rinsed for 3 years

JV “Lone Ranger” #3 on: June 07, 2021, 23:18

• View Profile
The atalaku doing Brigade’s part is on point..they both sound perfect.

CM PRINCE #4 on: June 07, 2021, 23:27

• View Profile
The atalaku doing Brigade’s part is on point..they both sound perfect.
Bro he sounds like the perfect crossover of CNN and Brigade, Koffi needs to utilise his atalakus more instead of doing the damn animations himself.

JV “Lone Ranger” #5 on: June 07, 2021, 23:37

• View Profile

Matebu #6 on: June 08, 2021, 00:45

• View Profile
Wow, 10/10 this is a excellent rendition of Koffi’s second best générique until 5mins when he decided to be atalakou

Kiekie, Imagine neighbor Papa Cherie hearing music this loud at night trying to get some sleep  ;D ;D
« Last Edit: June 08, 2021, 00:50 by Matebu »

Matebu #7 on: June 08, 2021, 00:46

• View Profile
He doesn’t trust them
These chaps are solid - I don’t want to hear another Koffi atalakou generique tbh

CM PRINCE #8 on: June 08, 2021, 01:50

• View Profile
He doesn’t trust them
These chaps are solid - I don’t want to hear another Koffi atalakou generique tbh
Me personally I can live without ever hearing a Koffi atalaku generique again

archos #9 on: June 08, 2021, 17:36

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
The success of selfie and papa mobimba"ruined" many careers,ceda ya mado should have joined as koffi always fancied at least a star atalaku but he was like wait vieux himself is doing full generiques now,lobeso the same
lamontagne left fabro to join and still has not performed in any generiques unless i am mistaken
ordinateur should leave if he is still there by the way,he's been for whatever reason the longest ever atalaku in place in latino 12 years yet does not have a hit animation for about a decade
« Last Edit: June 08, 2021, 17:41 by archos »

CM PRINCE #10 on: June 08, 2021, 17:45

• View Profile
The success of selfie and papa mobimba"ruined" many careers,ceda ya mado should have joined as koffi always fancied at least a star atalaku but he was like wait vieux himself is doing full generiques now,lobeso the same
lamontagne left fabro to join and still has not performed in any generiques unless i am mistaken
ordinateur should leave if he is still there by the way,he's been for whatever reason the longest ever atalaku in place in latino 12 years yet does not have a hit animation for about a decade
The last Atalaku to have performed in a Generique was Kirikou in Nyataquance which was somewhat a hit. Koffi needs to stop because when he does Generiques himself it sounds weird. If it was someone like Ferre doing Generiques himself or even Fally to a certain extent I wouldn’t really mind cause Ferre’s actually a good atalaku.

Mopao195 #11 on: June 08, 2021, 19:58

• MM
    • View Profile
what was the release date of effrakata, I don't know why I can't find any info backstory about the recording of the album rollout etc anywhere. classic album hopefully we get a 20th-anniversary release with some unreleased songs and instrumentals that would be dope

Matebu #12 on: June 09, 2021, 00:45

• View Profile
what was the release date of effrakata, I don't know why I can't find any info backstory about the recording of the album rollout etc anywhere. classic album hopefully we get a 20th-anniversary release with some unreleased songs and instrumentals that would be dope

Nov. 25th or something like that - I remember going to the store trying to get a CD copy but it was sold out for a while. There was a huge build up to album release that year

Franco Pepe Kalle #13 on: June 09, 2021, 06:24

• View Profile
I like Papa Mobimba dance because it is simple but impactful. If Koffi has regained success is because the Papa Mobimba dance. I agree that it has been a long time but at the same time, without Papa Mobimba, then Koffi would have fallen off completely. He can add something to the Papa Mobimba dance.

CM PRINCE #14 on: June 09, 2021, 12:49

• View Profile
I like Papa Mobimba dance because it is simple but impactful. If Koffi has regained success is because the Papa Mobimba dance. I agree that it has been a long time but at the same time, without Papa Mobimba, then Koffi would have fallen off completely. He can add something to the Papa Mobimba dance.
I’m honestly over the papa mobimba dance, I like it but it’s time for something else now.