Author Topic: JENY BSB (DANCER/CHEREOGRAPHER) A VICTIM OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE  (Read 3208 times)

shamala on: October 04, 2021, 16:29

• View Profile
This is just t sad why is this still happening in this century. For those in Europe is the law lax on domestic violence?

https://twitter.com/BestPlay__/status/1444686598210207745?s=19

For those who don't know her here I when she became famous.
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

Manzambi94 #1 on: October 04, 2021, 16:33

• View Profile
This is just t sad why is this still happening in this century. For those in Europe is the law lax on domestic violence?

Yes and no, at least in Italy the law is kinda easy if you don't harass the woman physically but if you then beat her up then it becomes a problem but Italy is Italy Belgium (where she resides) is different, I don't know how the laws are there

Werrasonique de Zimbabwe #2 on: October 04, 2021, 16:38

• View Profile
In UK if you beat up a lady you're toast. Even if she retracts afterwards the courts can summon her to be a witness to her own case under oath. Perjury is punishable by at least 2 years imprisonment so it's always a done deal for prosecution that they will get evidence. Once convicted you go on a register and any woman you get in touch with will be notified of your past. If you're not convicted the police will still keep your details as amber (orange) flags.

shamala #3 on: October 04, 2021, 17:14

• View Profile

Could this guy be the abuser?

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/popular-congolese-choreographer-jeny-bsg-separates-from-her-fianc%C3%A9.4280680/

JV “Lone Ranger” #4 on: October 04, 2021, 21:08

• View Profile
Remember, there are always two sides to every story.

Manzambi94 #5 on: October 04, 2021, 21:11

• View Profile

Could this guy be the abuser?

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/popular-congolese-choreographer-jeny-bsg-separates-from-her-fianc%C3%A9.4280680/

Lol don't take anything serious from lipstick alley. Like many American Black women they use every bad thing that a common black man do to shit in black men, I have tried to be there but in whatever posts they were saying "Black men ain't shit" and things like that, with that said, I don't really know what's wrong with women. I mean he already beaten you, you know he has anger issues but yet you still go back to him. Anyway I hope she gets I her right mind and leave this dude

Manzambi94 #6 on: October 04, 2021, 21:16

• View Profile
Oh God they are now finding a way to blame Fally on social media sites by saying that Docteur Ideologie (her husband's name lol what a stupid name) beat her up because she was about to partecipate in a video of Fally Ipupa and he didn't like it because he was suspecting that she would have gone there to cheat him

Bigbang10 #7 on: October 05, 2021, 13:50

• View Profile
With law or not. people are going to rearrange your face, that just natural human behavior

Bigbang10 #8 on: October 05, 2021, 13:57

• View Profile
Oh God they are now finding a way to blame Fally on social media sites by saying that Docteur Ideologie (her husband's name lol what a stupid name) beat her up because she was about to partecipate in a video of Fally Ipupa and he didn't like it because he was suspecting that she would have gone there to cheat him

Are you serious? people are stupid. and her husband or bf whatever, he's a douche bag if a woman cheats on you then it means there's a problem in a relationship or she doesn't love you to begin with, beating her up doesn't change the facts. can't be controlling in a relationship or marriage it unhealthy

shamala #9 on: October 05, 2021, 15:18

• View Profile

jeantwatwa #10 on: October 05, 2021, 18:24

• View Profile
She looks like the type to expose every aspect of her life to the media. Quite frankly, I'm skeptical about judging that man via media. Biggest question is, why did she stick around a man that is easily triggered ?.

My guess is that she's gonna go back to her abuser, hopefully he doesn't finish her off this time.

Remember people, theres are multiple sides to every story, and don't believe everything you see and read on the internet.

Anyways, let's pray and hope that Jeny gets all the help she needs. Had it been my sister, that nigga would've running for his life.

Manzambi94 #11 on: October 05, 2021, 18:43

• View Profile
She looks like the type to expose every aspect of her life to the media. Quite frankly, I'm skeptical about judging that man via media. Biggest question is, why did she stick around a man that is easily triggered ?.

My guess is that she's gonna go back to her abuser, hopefully he doesn't finish her off this time.

Remember people, theres are multiple sides to every story, and don't believe everything you see and read on the internet.

Anyways, let's pray and hope that Jeny gets all the help she needs. Had it been my sister, that nigga would've running for his life.
The problem of women is that they often tend to go back to the abuser types

Congomusiclover001 #12 on: October 05, 2021, 21:09

• View Profile
Seems like folks here are condoning women being laid hands on,  I know we all grew up seeing our sisters and sometimes even our mothers slapped by the men in the family. This mentality must change with us younger generation. Plenty of fish in the sea. This is a serious issue that most men don't talk about.

Manzambi94 #13 on: October 05, 2021, 21:14

• View Profile
Seems like folks here are condoning women being laid hands on,  I know we all grew up seeing our sisters and sometimes even our mothers slapped by the men in the family. This mentality must change with us younger generation. Plenty of fish in the sea. This is a serious issue that most men don't talk about.

I don't know where you grew up but that wasn't the experience in my family I had neevr seen my father nor any man of my family lay any hands one of my female relatives and most of the people here in Congo vibes are going against Jeny's husband's, and saying let's listen to the other side of the story doesn't mean condoning being beaten. Do you know Tupac? Well that man had a rape charge by a woman who later got revealed to be false but he had to go to prison anyway without any actual proof plus do you know Mike Tyson? Well he got forced to pay Child Support on a woman he had just slept with because this girl was about to be broke real time and she saw Tyson as an easy opportunity to get some cash and I can go on for ever.

archos #14 on: October 06, 2021, 00:19

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
docteur ideologie did a live saying that he did not beat her but yes they an argument,he was about to go shoot a new series he was working on,so he hired rather heavy and expansive equipment for that  and she punched him and he went backwards in order to pick equipment to go to shooting while she calms down but she was not calming down and kicked equipment which injured her onher eye and that she had  a foot  injury due to that,and that they both went to police and explained their side of the story and both were allowed back home and its according to him her friends who are jealous of her who brainwashed her into making all that public,because if he was the control freak and agressive guy he is presented to be,he'd never allow her to travel on their own around the world,collab with some  big celebrities and so on(as some people claim it all happened due to her working with fally)
that being said,his live made me understand one thing( even more),we fans are very very very very very very judgemental and quick
 to react,and we could actually be more fooled by a proper demon crying and making the perfect impression of sadness  than somebody who is not as guilty as presented who struggles to find words when expected to apologise,handling things like that at home with your mrs or brothers and handle something involving thousands of people is not the same thing at all,so his words were a lot dismissed in comments because of him stuterring and repeating a couple of things but at the end of the day only him jenny and justice will know the real thing
on another note his live also makes me think that i will not be surprised at all if they are back  together and it was a promotion for his series
dont get me wrong if he beat her then its undefendable and he has to pay for it,as much as if she punched  him (which is often overlooked when it comes from the other way,and this comes from somebody against any form of violence against anybody) but its not 100per cent impossible
« Last Edit: October 06, 2021, 00:22 by archos »