Author Topic: Last concert of Werrason in London 2004  (Read 12473 times)

50 on: October 20, 2013, 15:20

Before the creation of Les Marquis
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 15:20 by 50 »

archos #1 on: October 20, 2013, 15:35

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
I was just watching it 5 minutes ago lol
 that team was special,hopefully one day werra will reunite them again once for a big concert
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 15:35 by 25 »

masatomo #2 on: October 20, 2013, 16:07

• View Profile
<cite>@archos said:</cite>
I was just watching it 5 minutes ago lol
 that team was special,hopefully one day werra will reunite them again once for a big concert

Honestly I don't that it would happen.Adjani was left in Kinshasa and Baby Ndombe was suspended at that time right ? When he decided to left exactly ? Because he tried to come back in the band a lot of time.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 16:07 by 202 »

NEWSIDE96 #3 on: October 20, 2013, 17:26

• View Profile
WENGE MUSICA MAISON MERE FROM 1997-2004 WAS EQUIVALENT TO CURRENT DAY FOOTBALL LEGENDS BARCELONA, FOR ME THEY ARE EASILY TOP 5 GREATEST GROUPS EVER
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 17:26 by 87 »

50 #4 on: October 20, 2013, 17:30

<cite>@masatomo said:</cite>
Honestly I don't that it would happen.Adjani was left in Kinshasa and Baby Ndombe was suspended at that time right ? When he decided to left exactly ? Because he tried to come back in the band a lot of time.

He decided left when Les Marquis was created. He wanted to join them. But Ferre didn't want him in the band. So that's why he decided to start his solo career. It was reported in Digitalcongo at 1 year later after that, Ferre tried to form a band with Baby Ndombe, when Bill left him. But Baby refused, still anger about the thing he did to him.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 17:30 by 50 »

NEWSIDE96 #5 on: October 20, 2013, 17:51

• View Profile
YES BABY NDOMBE WAS LEFT KIN AT THIS TIME AND ADJANI WAS LEFT TOO ADJANI QUITE TYPICAL WITH HIM MAYBE NOT GOING TO REPETITIONS AND THINGS LIKE THAT SO HE STAYED, WITH BABY NDOMBE HE WAS SANCTIONED AND THERE WAS NO WAY HE GOING TO GO BACK EVEN THOUGHT HE ASKED MANY OCCASIONS WHY IS HE SUSPENDED BUT AT THIS LES MARQUIS WAS GOING TO BE MADE WITH VITAL MEMBERS LEAVING LIKE JDT, BILL, CELEO, FLAMME AND EVENTUALLY FERRE. IF YOU LOOK AT THE VIDEO PEOPLE LIKE HERITIER STARTED TO GET THE ELEVATION BECAUSE THEY WANT TO INHERIT THE PLACE OF THE VITAL MEMBERS ANYWAYS BABY NDOMBE WANTED TO GO LES MARQUIS WHEN IT WAS MADE AND FLAMME AND CELEO SURPRISINGLY STAYED AT MAISON MERE
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 17:51 by 87 »

archos #6 on: October 20, 2013, 17:53

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i think he was talking about adjani,who did not really leave the group,its just that with his drugs addiction he lost his head many times,he was not professional enough,he would miss concerts or arrive at concert one hour later than werra himself and stuff like that
on another said, few years ago i was talking with bill and he said to me maybe adjani was cursed by one of the singers because its weird how he suddenly lost it whereas he was considered like the most naturally talented of the group at that time(the early days of maison mere)
now he seems to have found form again since he participated to studio sessions of future album and is present at concerts
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 17:53 by 25 »

NEWSIDE96 #7 on: October 20, 2013, 18:06

• View Profile
true archos adjani for me is a top quality singer his vocals on freddy movadi, robert basende, blandine and fair play are quality i think he may have been cursed by somebody who feared dearly because when maison mere came out he was at the same level with ferre sometimes even better vocally
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 18:06 by 87 »

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #8 on: October 20, 2013, 18:10

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I take it this was in London? I see my good friend DJ Werrasonique De Zimbabwe in the crowd !! :lol:
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 18:10 by 4 »
LE BIG BOSS

willitembela #9 on: October 20, 2013, 18:44

• View Profile
vocally i have always rated adjani and oboa lotin almost at equal to ferre and with sheer hardwork and luck ferre may not be happy seeing this two guys compete with him. Methink the best reunion concert will that of Les marquis then you invite adjani, and eboa  to the group. that can be a powerful concert where each song picks up with a rhumba and ends up with a powerful sebene...kitoko makasi!
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 18:47 by 39 »

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #10 on: October 20, 2013, 19:23

• Administrator
    • View Profile
@willitembela said:
vocally i have always rated adjani and oboa lotin almost at equal to ferre and with sheer hardwork and luck ferre may not be happy seeing this two guys compete with him.

Not in this lifetime, Eboa is okay but can NEVER give any competition to Ferre, there's no one in Congo at the moment that can beat Ferre on vocals and they know it.
You're comparing Adjani to Ferre? There was a time when Adjani sounded good and I used to compare him to Ferre, that's more than 10 years ago!!! Adjani is finished,he can't sing!!

Check how he's constantly subjected to ridicule now coz he can longer sing his lines.
[video][/video]

He can't even get to close to young Café Roum's standard
[video][/video]
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 19:24 by 4 »
LE BIG BOSS

masatomo #11 on: October 20, 2013, 20:56

• View Profile
Ferre and Baby were not close friends in Maison Mere. Even Baby admit that they didn't speak to each other a lot. And Werra didn't want them to be friends I don't know why.
What was the real reason of his suspension ?
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 20:56 by 202 »

50 #12 on: October 20, 2013, 21:31

Werrason is a very smart person. He didn't want that they become friends, because he knew that they could start quickly a rebelion against him. He was sure that they couldnot start a rebelion in that sitution, they would snitch each other. Ferre did snitch Baby when got the idea to form Les Marquis. Werra felt his self safe when Baby was left in Kin, but he didn't know that his boy Ferre started a Coup d'Etat against him behind the scenes with his collegues.

Reason that Baby was suspended was that a close guy of Werrason had a quarrel with him. Because that he when to lie to Werra, that Werra went to sleep with his wife.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 21:31 by 50 »

NEWSIDE96 #13 on: October 20, 2013, 21:56

• View Profile
exactly mvulusi one minute they were friends next minute they are enemies all this werra's tactics he knew if baby came london all of the vital members all would've left because baby was very influential even more than ferre who has chef d'orchestre  
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 21:56 by 87 »

archos #14 on: October 20, 2013, 23:31

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
yeah baby was very powerful i rememberan incident at kinshasa's airport with aimelia,baby humiliated aimelia seriously,aimelia replied they almost fought if not for jdt intervention to calm then and aimelia did not tour(african tour if i recall well) as baby suspended him  and werra said nothing
about adjani,it seems like his voice is back not as good as in the past but quite good i saw on tv a a long extract of a werra concert and he did his parts of kibuisa whell and public was excited werra even gave him 100 dollars
most singers  also had different voice years 10 ago as voice changes with age
about les marquis,adt yanki openly when brigade left that there could have been a second "les marquis" after their american tour
 who knows the guys who were involved?
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 23:31 by 25 »