Author Topic: Fally Ipupa - 100 (clip officiel)  (Read 3624 times)

JV “Lone Ranger” on: February 20, 2022, 08:51

• View Profile
Can’t deny  this guy knows how to caress a beat and make it memorable. I like this song.

mrvibes #1 on: February 21, 2022, 03:35

• View Profile

Kibombanda #2 on: February 21, 2022, 05:59

• View Profile
hmmm -what genre is this  song? I think this  is one of the worst songs   from   Fally.

JV “Lone Ranger” #3 on: February 21, 2022, 09:18

• View Profile
hmmm -what genre is this  song? I think this  is one of the worst songs   from   Fally.

Ok

JV “Lone Ranger” #4 on: February 21, 2022, 09:19

• View Profile
Really ? Lol

Don’t worry, it will take time for someone of you to get use to it and in 5yr you lot will realise how ahead of time this guy is to the rest of Congolese artists.

mrvibes #5 on: February 21, 2022, 13:50

• View Profile
Really ? Lol

Don’t worry, it will take time for someone of you to get use to it and in 5yr you lot will realise how ahead of time this guy is to the rest of Congolese artists.

Sorry but  I don’t think so…. The song is jus rubbish… let’s just be honest here. Joke and fanatisme aside. This just doesn’t stand .

242 #6 on: February 21, 2022, 15:04

• View Profile
The clip is alright but I’m not a huge fan of the song ..

archos #7 on: February 21, 2022, 15:32

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
one thing that worries me though is that we are edgeing towards a long cycle of "doing like others" is being ahead of the rest or "becoming competitive"
sooner rather than later we have to be competitive again with what we do best rumba, SEBENE SONGS,generiques,agwaya,bonioma and co which seems not to be foreseen as a possibility for fans and more and more artists 
never will we be better recognized than wizkid davido burna trying naija music,or than tayc pokora and co doing sensual french rnb,or than dadju or naza alternating between sweet rnb and a bit more upbeat "urban",no way in hell will we do better that new form of rap like gims soki tembe tuna maestro lool but we sure can make little brothers and grandchildren to the MARIO,MICKO, AZALAKI SE AWA and co which can take africa by storm again,but unfortunately too  the guys aint ready to put the hardwork in anymore so the less demanding urban music is a golden opportunity aswell as those many studio rumbas full of effects

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #8 on: February 21, 2022, 17:23

• View Profile
one thing that worries me though is that we are edgeing towards a long cycle of "doing like others" is being ahead of the rest or "becoming competitive"
sooner rather than later we have to be competitive again with what we do best rumba, SEBENE SONGS,generiques,agwaya,bonioma and co which seems not to be foreseen as a possibility for fans and more and more artists 
never will we be better recognized than wizkid davido burna trying naija music,or than tayc pokora and co doing sensual french rnb,or than dadju or naza alternating between sweet rnb and a bit more upbeat "urban",no way in hell will we do better that new form of rap like gims soki tembe tuna maestro lool but we sure can make little brothers and grandchildren to the MARIO,MICKO, AZALAKI SE AWA and co which can take africa by storm again,but unfortunately too  the guys aint ready to put the hardwork in anymore so the less demanding urban music is a golden opportunity aswell as those many studio rumbas full of effects
Facts.........the donors should demand more seben and generiques they might take them serious cause this is really not working,you put it perfectly those genres have their owners.

JV “Lone Ranger” #9 on: February 22, 2022, 11:36

• View Profile

It’s all about what the kids today want and what sells

Cavalier Solitaire #10 on: February 22, 2022, 11:58

• View Profile
It's sad for the genre but Kudos to him as he has found a niche that works for him. But am sure he is experiencing identity crisis issues (whether to refer to himself as a rumba artist or French R n B artist).

JV “Lone Ranger” #11 on: February 22, 2022, 15:04

• View Profile
It's sad for the genre but Kudos to him as he has found a niche that works for him. But am sure he is experiencing identity crisis issues (whether to refer to himself as a rumba artist or French R n B artist).

The way I see it, I don’t think he feels he has anything to achieve or prove when it comes to rumba genre as he’s one of the best in it…it’s all about getting out of your comfort zone and challenging yourself which I applaud him for or any other artist who tries to go this route. We might bash him for it but he’s making it work

archos #12 on: February 22, 2022, 16:45

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

The way I see it, I don’t think he feels he has anything to achieve or prove when it comes to rumba genre as he’s one of the best in it…it’s all about getting out of your comfort zone and challenging yourself which I applaud him for or any other artist who tries to go this route. We might bash him for it but he’s making it work

imagine ya jossart going like mopao and trying some afrocongo/afrobeat with that nasal voice of his  :D :D :D :D :D

Manzambi94 #13 on: February 22, 2022, 17:04

• View Profile

That's weird, why have you changed your opinion on him all of a sudden?

Manzambi94 #14 on: February 22, 2022, 17:05

• View Profile

imagine ya jossart going like mopao and trying some afrocongo/afrobeat with that nasal voice of his  :D :D :D :D :D

Ahahahahahahahagahqa
"Vimba Vimba Vimba" "Put your hands up my baby oh" Ahahahahahahahahahahha