Author Topic: CRAZY TO THINK HOW MUCH PAPA WEMBA LIKED JB  (Read 3115 times)

NEWSIDE96 on: December 03, 2017, 16:35

• View Profile

Papa Wemba really liked JB seriously he'd even call him "President", "Mukulu" and all other names, I remember music fan Asha Movoto saying Papa Wemba said "because of you made me a JB fan." not many leaders would do that but Papa Wemba was never shy of that weird.

archos #1 on: December 03, 2017, 16:51

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 wemba and jb had father children relationship,i remember one incident when a brand new jb car was burned by zoulous allegedly sent by koffi jb was so furious that he wanted revenge and wemba literally stepped in like a father giving jb strict order not even dare doing it for his own good,even in private life,jb wanted his love with amida to emulate the one of bokul and amazone,with a lot of tough times but still sticking together
i remember an interview of jb in early 2000's  where he was asked what werra and wemba meant to him, he said werra was like a brother since he literally saw werra more than some of his relatives in the 4X4 days and about wemba he says i will be seen as a crazy man if i say he is a god but thats not too far from it,he is my idol and i will never be ashamed of saying it
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 16:53 by archos »

Congolitude #2 on: December 03, 2017, 17:22

• View Profile
wemba and jb had father children relationship,i remember one incident when a brand new jb car was burned by zoulous allegedly sent by koffi jb was so furious that he wanted revenge and wemba literally stepped in like a father giving jb strict order not even dare doing it for his own good,even in private life,jb wanted his love with amida to emulate the one of bokul and amazone,with a lot of tough times but still sticking together
i remember an interview of jb in early 2000's  where he was asked what werra and wemba meant to him, he said werra was like a brother since he literally saw werra more than some of his relatives in the 4X4 days and about wemba he says i will be seen as a crazy man if i say he is a god but thats not too far from it,he is my idol and i will never be ashamed of saying it

I would have liked to know what does "Bana Fania" mean that JB quotes almost everywhere