Author Topic: METRO CHANTE JB MPIANA  (Read 3771 times)

shamala on: August 20, 2018, 19:45

• View Profile
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

Matebu #1 on: August 20, 2018, 20:01

• View Profile
lol, why leave BCBG in the first place if you’re going to spend all your time honoring JB? He should be creating an identity for himself

Kiekie, Metrau should’ve said JB’s current woman instead of praising Daida in his presence at (26:20)

Question: if you were a parolier and had to decide between 2018 Ferre Gola or Metro for your rhumba, who would you choose?

archos #2 on: August 20, 2018, 20:20

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
he said after leaving abraham he wanted that event at a good venue, to start properly his career with his newly recruited band so he stopped performing until he did this one and then starting his own things,gotta need an album anyways though to start having a concert of his own songs
as for the question,ferre any day but he got interesting potential

CM PRINCE #3 on: August 20, 2018, 20:46

• View Profile
I think this is a smart move if he keeps honouring JB he's gonna bring bcbg fans to support him therefore having a bigger fanbase. Whys seguin and roger there? They're the reason metro left in the first place

To your question ferre for now

shamala #4 on: August 20, 2018, 20:58

• View Profile
I think this is a smart move if he keeps honouring JB he's gonna bring bcbg fans to support him therefore having a bigger fanbase. Whys seguin and roger there? They're the reason metro left in the first place

This event was heavily promoted on BCBG media outlets and by JB journalists.also the money from his boss...if you notice noneare now going hard against JB. Apart from Reagan Solo who else did he pick from BCBG?BTW i saw arecent interview of Abel des Charme but i don't understand lingala
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

JV “Lone Ranger” #5 on: August 20, 2018, 21:17

• View Profile
JB’s circus keeps growing

archos #6 on: August 20, 2018, 21:30

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

This event was heavily promoted on BCBG media outlets and by JB journalists.also the money from his boss...if you notice noneare now going hard against JB. Apart from Reagan Solo who else did he pick from BCBG?BTW i saw arecent interview of Abel des Charme but i don't understand lingala

prince roger seguin and metro made peace long ago and himself admitted  way before this project that he exaggerated things a bit like most who leave groups,but they also did wrong to him,then like 7 months ago now,jb himself invited metro at home  and him and seguin and co made peace(metro's aunt hyancinthe mwanangani stepped in because she was upset with the situation)
abel's interviews are pretty simple,he has been ranting for months ever since jb approached ferre who did not give a damn about him when he approached at national tv to ask for a featuring every abel video now its him with a mean face in thumbnail