Author Topic: I HAVE NOT SEEN PROPER REVIEWS OF FALLY'S NEW ALBUM  (Read 3423 times)

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN on: January 31, 2021, 17:06

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Am I  the only one who has only listened to three songs from the album. I haven't listened to the audio,only watched the 3 videos posted so far. Any reviews people?
LE BIG BOSS

Lamusica #2 on: February 01, 2021, 00:59

• View Profile
Am I  the only one who has only listened to three songs from the album. I haven't listened to the audio,only watched the 3 videos posted so far. Any reviews people?
Downloaded when it was released though I have yet to listen to it. I did however watch that video with Dadju. My take is it's nothing new. Found it to be mediocre to be honest. But I will reserve judgment until I actually listen to the whole album.
On another note, I liked the first Tokos.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #3 on: February 01, 2021, 17:33

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Downloaded when it was released though I have yet to listen to it. I did however watch that video with Dadju. My take is it's nothing new. Found it to be mediocre to be honest. But I will reserve judgment until I actually listen to the whole album.
It's like people have already forgotten about it,am seeing more of euphoria around Heritier's album on Facebook. Even the Vol 1 tokoossss i have only listened to it a few times and only because my young brother likes it,it was a bit okay.
LE BIG BOSS

Manzambi94 #4 on: February 02, 2021, 13:36

• View Profile
It's like people have already forgotten about it,am seeing more of euphoria around Heritier's album on Facebook. Even the Vol 1 tokoossss i have only listened to it a few times and only because my young brother likes it,it was a bit okay.
This is what happens when you don't have negative feedbacks when you do negative things, if you see Congolese forum all people are like wow this new Fally is great he should have just added more Lingala but if you go on foreign sites (a part from the usual comments about Fally being a beautiful man) you see people who say that Fally and Congolese music in general have dropped level significantly.

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #5 on: February 02, 2021, 21:47

• View Profile
I do not blame Fally at all, after understanding that people prefer more rhumba songs, he should be doing the Tokoos thing or else he will be known in Congo only. If an album has only 3 generiques then the market definitely needs something different.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #6 on: February 02, 2021, 22:11

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I managed to download the album, it's monotonous.
LE BIG BOSS

BienMat23 #7 on: February 02, 2021, 22:15

• View Profile
Yh there’s a couple of nice songs but I think even first Tokoos was better

Lamusica #8 on: February 03, 2021, 02:08

• View Profile
I managed to download the album, it's monotonous.
Not surprised to hear that. He opted for the "winning" formula...until it's no longer a winning formula.

Lamusica #9 on: February 03, 2021, 02:11

• View Profile
This is what happens when you don't have negative feedbacks when you do negative things, if you see Congolese forum all people are like wow this new Fally is great he should have just added more Lingala but if you go on foreign sites (a part from the usual comments about Fally being a beautiful man) you see people who say that Fally and Congolese music in general have dropped level significantly.
You make an interesting point.

Congolese artists do not take well to criticism. Perhaps this is a generalisation but it's seems to be a Congolese trait. Couple with the fact that Fally, in his mind, has reached the pinnacle. You really can't tell him nothing at this point. Which is fine I suppose because he still has a large fanbase who will support his music.

And that's the beautiful thing about it, we can listen to whomever we chose to.