Author Topic: LA BONNE MUSIQUE EZALAKA NANGO EPAJ 'A PAPA CHERIE  (Read 6089 times)

Manzambi94 on: August 15, 2016, 11:09

• View Profile
Wenge BCBG La machine de la musique, this was one of the best generique ever

EMOVICTEAM #1 on: August 16, 2016, 06:04

• View Profile
I wish Alain Prince Makaba was still around for JB Mpiana.

Manzambi94 #2 on: August 16, 2016, 12:32

• View Profile

CM PRINCE #3 on: August 16, 2016, 13:34

• View Profile
I wish Alain Prince Makaba was still around for JB Mpiana.
Why?
cause if you think about it makaba's departure affected bcbg and jb a lot since he was a perfectionist and he took jb to another level when he was around and now look at jb he's become lazy which everyone can see

archos #4 on: August 16, 2016, 14:25

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 exactly makaba knew how to push jb to his absolute best,because of makaba's early departure we have not seen the very best of jb as a singer for too long ,to the extent that many young guys do not even know how good a singer jb is when on top of his game because over the last decade he is been saving his kinda best for "important concerts" and even now it does happen that his voice is not at its best in some "important concerts"

EMOVICTEAM #5 on: August 16, 2016, 18:33

• View Profile
Archos and Prince, thanks for educating manzambi for me.

Manzambi94 #6 on: August 16, 2016, 21:28

• View Profile
Archos and Prince, thanks for educating manzambi for me.
EMO the first time I have listened to music myself it was in 2004 you know how old I was? 10 do you think a guy of ten years know the Makaba thing the Wenge split and everything? No to me Ca Sonne and Anti Terro was life and furthermore I am a Werrasonik so I am an expert of MMM but I respect BCBG

Manzambi94 #7 on: August 16, 2016, 22:50

• View Profile
exactly makaba knew how to push jb to his absolute best,because of makaba's early departure we have not seen the very best of jb as a singer for too long ,to the extent that many young guys do not even know how good a singer jb is when on top of his game because over the last decade he is been saving his kinda best for "important concerts" and even now it does happen that his voice is not at its best in some "important concerts"
What is his best voice to you? The Wenge's voice or the earlier solo first years voice?

Matebu #8 on: August 17, 2016, 04:05

• View Profile
He really wowed people the public with his singing performance in Kin é bougé, which merited him chanteur de l'année in '91. For that album, though some Wenge originals will not publicly admit today, Makaba had complete artistic control, which is why acoustic and vocal attention to detail has been largely unrivaled since that album. 

He changed from leader charismatique to souverain/bin adam/moto pamba, now bafanya erreur following his very active (FDL, TH & big concerts) success years. Early on in his solo career, he was eager to pour his heart out and sing/perform to his highest capabilities. 

Another turning point was after Bercy, when he reached the pinnacle of commercial success. From then on, his motivation began to decrease since he had built a strong comfort level in regards to wealthy friends, a tight knit BCBG and staff, and an, overall, very loyal fanbase.

I used to hear from a friend over and over that TH could've been even better if Makaba had a hand in the making. He would compare it to Amelia Lias' and Dindo's (RIP) superb albums from that year, which were both arranged by Makaba. Nevertheless, TH remains one of the best solo albums. 
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 04:37 by Matebu5 »