Author Topic: Jimmy Mbonda's interview with Ado Yuhe  (Read 9822 times)

CM PRINCE #30 on: April 27, 2020, 19:24

• View Profile
JB is very soft, and does not push his musicians, he pampers them a lot, and that is why they never leave. Werrason and Kofi are tough, they push their musicians to the limit, they make them work hard. They divide and rule and apply all kind of forces to make their musicians perform. I am sure Ferre would have ended like Alain Mpela if he had stayed with BCBG
This is also true, but I think if Ferre stayed with bcbg he’d have been more like chai ngenge

Wenge1995 #31 on: April 27, 2020, 20:02

• View Profile
@CM PRINCE

Agreed, not even Alain Mpela could escape the BCBG curse of failed solo career and he was the most missed member of the group.

CM PRINCE #32 on: April 27, 2020, 20:26

• View Profile
@CM PRINCE

Agreed, not even Alain Mpela could escape the BCBG curse of failed solo career and he was the most missed member of the group.
Alain has himself to blame cause he had everything to succeed but at the same outside people sabotaged his career for different reasons and also sleeping with other people’s wives loool

Manzambi94 #33 on: April 27, 2020, 21:04

• View Profile
@CM PRINCE

Alain has himself to blame cause he had everything to succeed but at the same outside people sabotaged his career for different reasons and also sleeping with other people’s wives loool

Pull the names out

Lol Congolese musicians can't be trusted

Kizito #34 on: April 28, 2020, 10:19

• View Profile
@CM PRINCE

No, he was not aggressive enough.

Mfumu Vata #35 on: April 28, 2020, 19:29

• View Profile
I think that things would have turned differently, if JB Mpiana took the PPU’s to Canada & the USA instead of Armee Rouge (JDL, Kibens, Bogus and co). Because in that 1 month space those JDL, Seguin and co had the chance to manipulate JB Mpiana, then also thos 3 months they spend on Linshasa before coming back to Europe again.

I remember that fans in Kinshasa were waiting for the PPU’s and they were announced for the second delegation with Champion when they came back for the bling-bling event at Stade des Martyrs, but they didn’t came.

BG-ground #36 on: April 30, 2020, 00:47

• View Profile
Funny thing is i was at that concert,in mbujimayi,he mentioned. Summer 2001. I have 2 funny anecdote surrounding tha concert and the aftermath

CM PRINCE #37 on: April 30, 2020, 15:54

• View Profile
I think that things would have turned differently, if JB Mpiana took the PPU’s to Canada & the USA instead of Armee Rouge (JDL, Kibens, Bogus and co). Because in that 1 month space those JDL, Seguin and co had the chance to manipulate JB Mpiana, then also thos 3 months they spend on Linshasa before coming back to Europe again.

I remember that fans in Kinshasa were waiting for the PPU’s and they were announced for the second delegation with Champion when they came back for the bling-bling event at Stade des Martyrs, but they didn’t came.
We both know that would’ve never happened, he also had the chance to play at Zenith with just the PPU’s after the rest of the band got the 5 year ban but no he couldn’t even do that.

archos #38 on: April 30, 2020, 16:27

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
and not even once,3 times,he always rejected even one of the zenith's should have been some sort of semi-accoustic for rumbas then musicians would change for a second part special sebene,producer tried to up the money but naaahh,jb since he did not have his "army" refused in order "not to frustrate them"
thats why jb is a  special case lol you give koffi werra or any top artist a doubled contract they'd even have their concerts with goats as singers if needed

CM PRINCE #39 on: April 30, 2020, 16:32

• View Profile
and not even once,3 times,he always rejected even one of the zenith's should have been some sort of semi-accoustic for rumbas then musicians would change for a second part special sebene,producer tried to up the money but naaahh,jb since he did not have his "army" refused in order "not to frustrate them"
thats why jb is a  special case lol you give koffi werra or any top artist a doubled contract they'd even have their concerts with goats as singers if needed
Wow Jb has horrible business skills, like who does that? I’m starting to think Kibens and co have some sort of hold on him or something like he committed a crime or something else that they know about and Jb doesn’t want it to get out hence why they’re still in the band and he never wants to leave them behind.

congo-243 #40 on: April 30, 2020, 20:12

• View Profile
Wow Jb has horrible business skills, like who does that? I’m starting to think Kibens and co have some sort of hold on him or something like he committed a crime or something else that they know about and Jb doesn’t want it to get out hence why they’re still in the band and he never wants to leave them behind.
From things I hear, read JB is a weird person

archos #41 on: April 30, 2020, 20:13

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

he depends a looooot on feelings,so he is not ruthless sometimes when he has to do whats best for him

congo-243 #42 on: April 30, 2020, 20:16

• View Profile

he depends a looooot on feelings,so he is not ruthless sometimes when he has to do whats best for him
He could have been way much further in his career. 20 years later..here we are, so you mean to tell me had the option to play zenith 3 times? Wana année nini?

archos #43 on: April 30, 2020, 20:50

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
2003 2004 2005 but he refused to do without his group from kin could have had another between 2010 2011 but refused condition to come with 15 musicians

CM PRINCE #44 on: April 30, 2020, 20:53

• View Profile
2003 2004 2005 but he refused to do without his group from kin could have had another between 2010 2011 but refused condition to come with 15 musicians

and this is why Koffi and Werra were ahead of him, Koffi did a lot of concerts in europe without ql from kin over the years with him only bringing a handful and the rest were europe based