Author Topic: JB MPIANA TEASES HIS NEW ALBUM CALLED “ BALLE DE MATCH”  (Read 6928 times)

Matebu on: May 26, 2020, 01:17

• View Profile
For my 5000th post, I present the official teaser JB Mpiana’s & Wenge BCBG’s upcoming album “Balle de Match”. It’s the first time I hear of this album; it is said that the project began shortly after “Soyons Sérieux”, released just a short time ago.

JB, a man who who’s done a tremendous job of remaining relevant and not being a source of mockery has reportedly stated that he doesn’t want to any loose momentum from heralded SS, an album that had perfect sound on each track and did not disappoint key fans.

Releasing a teaser surely means the album will be released very soon, without any delay, to get us through this pandemic. Enjoy.....

CM PRINCE #1 on: May 26, 2020, 01:31

• View Profile
LOOOL what a comic relief  :D ;D I think Jb is the only artist who I want to strangle so bad  ;D :D I still can't believe he released those teasers and poster but didn't end up releasing anything.

JV “Lone Ranger” #2 on: May 26, 2020, 01:37

• View Profile
The teasers are like releases to him and now wait for another 5yr for something new from him lol

CM PRINCE #3 on: May 26, 2020, 01:45

• View Profile
The teasers are like releases to him and now wait for another 5yr for something new from him lol
*10 years actually loool, this man and his band I will never understand why youngsters wanna join that group

JV “Lone Ranger” #4 on: May 26, 2020, 02:00

• View Profile
*10 years actually loool, this man and his band I will never understand why youngsters wanna join that group

There’s no youngsters in that band, all 35+.....Kibens 60 the oldest lol

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #5 on: May 26, 2020, 04:43

• View Profile
The only painful thing here is that these guys are really good and the they can successfully quench our thirst of good Congo music...... I wonder why people keep calling and going to their concerts.......... If I was the president I would arrest them for misleading the public.

BG-ground #6 on: May 26, 2020, 06:03

• View Profile
Cant believe this guy is the same guy i been getting in trouble at school for... getting kicked out. Curfews at home because i was soooo invested in the BCBG VS MM and BCBG VS QL war...tho we laugh about it now with friends we did it with but those guys almost ruined us

Congolitude #7 on: May 26, 2020, 07:43

• View Profile

BercysFinest98 #8 on: May 26, 2020, 09:52

• View Profile

SLK97 #9 on: May 26, 2020, 12:11

• View Profile
Balle de Match, coming soon - 2015

Balle de Match, coming eventually - 2018

Balle de Match, coming maybe, never? - 2020

It's just a myth at this point. In another world, the album would've already been out 5 years ago.

Manzambi94 #10 on: May 26, 2020, 12:52

• View Profile
Maybe he has problem releasing it on digital streams and can't manage to get his manager out like Fally with Monsoh, you must remember that in the music industry snake eat snake everybody is trying to get rich at the artist expense. This is why you see multiselling artist struggling and independent artist getting big boy money

JV “Lone Ranger” #11 on: May 26, 2020, 13:16

• View Profile
I believe JB’s problem gotta be contract related with past management and he hasn’t fulfilled his end of the deal so meaning he will never be allowed to release another commercial album until he sorts it out with those people or someone is getting sued....correct me if I’m wrong Archos lol

archos #12 on: May 26, 2020, 13:29

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
lol the contract issued ended in mid 2019,the last thing they are saying in bcbg is they would have released already jb's songs as a pack with a generique then musicians told jb unanimously in a reunion to wait and release together to benefit from his aura

JV “Lone Ranger” #13 on: May 26, 2020, 15:35

• View Profile
lol the contract issued ended in mid 2019,the last thing they are saying in bcbg is they would have released already jb's songs as a pack with a generique then musicians told jb unanimously in a reunion to wait and release together to benefit from his aura

I bet Kibens was the vocal one lol

CM PRINCE #14 on: May 26, 2020, 15:40

• View Profile
Lol I don’t care what anyone says Jb and BCBG are the biggest trolls in Congolese music