Author Topic: Beniko’s interview with Ado Yuhe  (Read 10479 times)

Mfumu Vata on: June 09, 2020, 19:17

• View Profile

J Silu #1 on: June 09, 2020, 19:22

• View Profile
The way I'm watching this like it's a world cup final. 2 hours as well. From the opening clips , it sounds good.

congo-243 #2 on: June 09, 2020, 20:07

• View Profile
Is he the greatest guitarist of Congo?

Grandpretre #3 on: June 09, 2020, 20:21

• View Profile

bencuri #4 on: June 09, 2020, 21:53

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I have seen posts about it by why is this interview that a big deal? Beniko gives interviews here and there. Why is this big noise around it?

Manzambi94 #5 on: June 09, 2020, 22:16

• View Profile
I have seen posts about it by why is this interview that a big deal? Beniko gives interviews here and there. Why is this big noise around it?

Because Beniko is a legend and Ado is one of the few Congolese Journalist who managed to rack many viewers to his interviews. I think he is the most famous Congolese Journalist

Mfumu Vata #6 on: June 09, 2020, 22:46

• View Profile
Is he the greatest guitarist of Congo?

Is a excellenet guitarists, but not the greatest. Because you have also Roxy Tshimpaka, Bongo Wende, Rigo Star Bamundele, Pepe Felly Manuaku, Nene Tchackou and in the past Dr Nico, Franco Luambo Makiadi, Bavon Marie Marie, etc.

Mfumu Vata #7 on: June 09, 2020, 22:54

• View Profile
He called Attentat the most mediocre solo album of Koffi Olomide. But he not the only one who said that, because there are many Koffiphiles who don´t like that album. But I like that album (not the radio version). I don´t believe that Koffi just recorded Attenat in South Africa to punish Popolipo, but I think that Koffi was fearing that those new musicians (Fally, Soleil, Spino and co) would ran away if he would record it in France also wanting to perform immediatly at Bercy as first Paris-concert after the succes of Zenith & Bercy.

That story about Jonas Savimbi shocked me, they could have been death there with the Angolan airforce bombing the place. How where guys like Tchatcho Mbala feeling comfortable to work at places like that and earning money of blooddiamonds. Koffi is very evil, you are paid 400.000 dollars by Savimbi, but you give Beniko just 200 dollars.

Ado is so stupid for the way he wanted to insist Beniko to say the names of the Zaiko-admins. I thought that he would finally explain what led to the split of Zaiko and why he joined Zaiko Familia Dei, but they didn't go into it. Towards the end of the interview after finishing Koffi's part he was looking very sad.

Mfumu Vata #8 on: June 09, 2020, 23:07

• View Profile
I remember that song of Niama ya Zamba. There were many songs who were censored by Mobutu, thinking that they were singing about him. Until Mobutu died he never found the grave of his dad. It has been said that his dad came from Togo. I'm sure that Ado didn't knew what Beniko meant with PF (President Fondateur), just saying yes.

Grandpretre #9 on: June 10, 2020, 00:33

• View Profile
He called Attentat the most mediocre solo album of Koffi Olomide. But he not the only one who said that, because there are many Koffiphiles who don´t like that album. But I like that album (not the radio version). I don´t believe that Koffi just recorded Attenat in South Africa to punish Popolipo, but I think that Koffi was fearing that those new musicians (Fally, Soleil, Spino and co) would ran away if he would record it in France also wanting to perform immediatly at Bercy as first Paris-concert after the succes of Zenith & Bercy.

That story about Jonas Savimbi shocked me, they could have been death there with the Angolan airforce bombing the place. How where guys like Tchatcho Mbala feeling comfortable to work at places like that and earning money of blooddiamonds. Koffi is very evil, you are paid 400.000 dollars by Savimbi, but you give Beniko just 200 dollars.

Ado is so stupid for the way he wanted to insist Beniko to say the names of the Zaiko-admins. I thought that he would finally explain what led to the split of Zaiko and why he joined Zaiko Familia Dei, but they didn't go into it. Towards the end of the interview after finishing Koffi's part he was looking very sad.

About attenta i agree with him.
The drums sounds weird the whole album, i always thought it but im ok with it.
But now I know why...

Mfumu Vata #10 on: June 10, 2020, 00:42

• View Profile
I liked the drum sound, it made it sound like a live concert. In my opinion it was along with Sanction, the best drum sound of all recorded albums in 1999. Just listen to Victoire & Malanda Ngombe.

CM PRINCE #11 on: June 10, 2020, 01:15

• View Profile
I liked the drum sound, it made it sound like a live concert. In my opinion it was along with Sanction, the best drum sound of all recorded albums in 1999. Just listen to Victoire & Malanda Ngombe.
I agree with you I like Attentat, and the drum sound was amazing.

bencuri #12 on: June 10, 2020, 01:41

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I see, I did not notice this guy became that big journalist, but I understand the buzz now.

What is this Savimbi stori in brief by the way?

BG-ground #13 on: June 10, 2020, 08:33

• View Profile
I got sad the part he talked about Ya Lengos’ death! It made me go finnish the interview they did with Lengos wife.... I wonder if it wasn’t just Alcohol poisining

Imagine if he had Gone to Kenya with Zaiko or didnt go hangout with Likinga tha night we would have seen Ya Lengos back in Zaiko Langa Langa. He didnt deserve to end like that,he could have gone solo and be as good as Wemba

BENIKOOOO!!! The part about about Wemba boxing them out so he could eat by himself got me deaaad ????????

BG-ground #14 on: June 10, 2020, 08:38

• View Profile
I see, I did not notice this guy became that big journalist, but I understand the buzz now.

What is this Savimbi stori in brief by the way?

Savimbi asked Mobutu to send a band from Kinshasa to play at his Bday. Since Zaiko wasnt available Koffi and his group got picked... after all the trouble the risk thru, they played two concert and Koffi gave Beniko $200(as they agreed in contract) but as they were also asking money to other donors close to Savimbi  one told them Savimbi gave Koffi $400K( He organized a reception for the band but Koffi brought only female dancers)