Author Topic: FERRE GOLA ACCOR ARENA FEBRUARY 25 2024  (Read 1457 times)

bigbodybeats on: November 01, 2023, 20:06

• View Profile

CM PRINCE #1 on: November 01, 2023, 20:51

• View Profile
Good luck to him, but my guy couldn’t have done it on a Friday or Saturday, but on a Sunday?

Quadra Kora Man #2 on: November 01, 2023, 20:56

• View Profile
Hmmm on Sunday. From the big halls did he only do zenith right? Was it full? What do you think, will he get it full?

Manzambi94 #3 on: November 01, 2023, 21:06

• View Profile

Le Meilleur #4 on: November 01, 2023, 21:16

• View Profile
Ferre Gola Le Padre yes we will be there kie kie is funny how people become or act dumb when we live in Europe, America and you have concerts played during the working days you go to the concert and turn up to work the following day kie kie but they wanna make it an issue KI KANGI YOU big things are coming up this is one of them

archos #5 on: November 01, 2023, 21:43

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
just been informed by a friend in the music industry(halls and all that in france) that fabregas is in fairly advanced negotiations to get a zenith for next summer
our music is waking up.... to the pleasure of some,and to the pain of some seemingly aswell

JV “Lone Ranger” #6 on: November 02, 2023, 15:04

• View Profile
Good luck to him, but my guy couldn’t have done it on a Friday or Saturday, but on a Sunday?

Since when does this man sticks with original announced date of his events or releases lol……Stay tuned

JV “Lone Ranger” #7 on: November 02, 2023, 15:05

• View Profile
just been informed by a friend in the music industry(halls and all that in france) that fabregas is in fairly advanced negotiations to get a zenith for next summer
our music is waking up.... to the pleasure of some,and to the pain of some seemingly aswell

Not Olympia but Zenith ehh….Wazekwa part 2 coming

SacaryBagna #8 on: November 02, 2023, 17:54

• View Profile
This upcoming concert doesn't show on the Accor Arena website.

https://www.accorarena.com/en/events-and-tickets?view=calendar#year=2024&month=2

I would hope he has already booked the Arena but the website is yet to be updated.

Manzambi94 #9 on: November 02, 2023, 20:55

• View Profile
A friend of mine told me that the full venue is 20000 people with the minimum attendance at 7k meaning that they won't give you the hall unless you sell 7k tickets my friends said that Ferre would even struggle to get the 7k let alone 20k I have said that yes it might not fill the 20k because Ferre unfortunately is for Congolese and Congolese people only (I have rarely heard a person outside of Diaspora speaking about Ferre) but I think he will fill the venue in 7 k without no problem. I would be pleasantly surprised if he fills 20k

BienMat23 #10 on: November 02, 2023, 22:24

• View Profile
A friend of mine told me that the full venue is 20000 people with the minimum attendance at 7k meaning that they won't give you the hall unless you sell 7k tickets my friends said that Ferre would even struggle to get the 7k let alone 20k I have said that yes it might not fill the 20k because Ferre unfortunately is for Congolese and Congolese people only (I have rarely heard a person outside of Diaspora speaking about Ferre) but I think he will fill the venue in 7 k without no problem. I would be pleasantly surprised if he fills 20k
From my experience I see that a lot more francophone people give him respect than we may imagine

SYMPLICITY #11 on: November 03, 2023, 06:43

• View Profile

How many people out of Diaspora do you interact with in a week, a month, a year and either hear or not hear speak about Ferre? Twenty a week? Five thousand a month? A million a year?

Manzambi94 #12 on: November 03, 2023, 08:00

• View Profile

How many people out of Diaspora do you interact with in a week, a month, a year and either hear or not hear speak about Ferre? Twenty a week? Five thousand a month? A million a year?
There is fanatism, and there is reality, I love Ferre like anyone but we must be honest, he wouldn't be able to fill a 20k stadium in Europe, in Congo probably he will quadruple that or even maybe making 200k but in Europe is different, he is not known in Europe outside of Belgium, France and in some Congolese communities in Germany, so tell me how Ferre would be able to fill that arena with these premises? Is either every Congolese who is passione about music show up to support him even tho he isn't a straight Ferre Fan or he will be probably do not much then 10k in attendance

Manzambi94 #13 on: November 03, 2023, 08:00

• View Profile
Plus I hope for him that he changes the day, because he is risking a lot by a doing a concert in Sunday in Europe

archos #14 on: November 03, 2023, 19:28

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
dont get it twisted as much as we have been criticizing him for years about management promotion and all that,there has been a maybe silent or not loud enough change around his fanbase since his jail time,the traction dynastie has in terms of views happened with the boost of his diaspora fans,and funnily enough he has a strategic advantage aswell of being almost the only one among the big young names(compared to the old big 4)to have not had his band seeing central europe for over 10 years,fally has almost averaged a europe tour per year,heritier has gone three times or something,fabro twice
so there will be a curiousity effect which he has to back up with promotion and marketing aswell
but he is definitely more known by fellow africans than people think he just does not have that "brainwashing constant marketing" to really cement strongly the thing like some who even have their new releases as ads on snapchat for example  but lets not talk like he has african popularity of ibrator or deplick
i think also with the hall,most of them guys dont take the full config anyways so it might not even be the full 18K+ capacity