Author Topic: OH NO!!!! ADO YUHE INTERVIEW ANOTHER FEMALE MUSICIAN  (Read 445 times)

Manzambi94 on: March 12, 2024, 15:18

• View Profile

Christy Lova ex F'Victeam singer

I don't even want to hear what this man will aks her ahhaahahah

Let me try to guess
"Have you ever dated a musician"
"Were you paid"
Or when ADO is particurlarly inspired
"Were you a virgin when you started music"

jokassmeeks #1 on: March 12, 2024, 16:07

• View Profile
i wonder why F'VICTEAM NEVER REALLY CAME TO FRUITION as a label.
dolce vita wasnt a bad start for her first song

Manzambi94 #2 on: March 12, 2024, 16:57

• View Profile
Historically in every country signing for a Singer's label is one of the worst decision you could ever make, just watch where GOOD Music of Kanye is, an artist don't have the time to follow an artist like an A/R can and if the singer is popular and active goodbye to your chance ti ever become successful in that label

Quadra Kora Man #3 on: March 12, 2024, 22:15

• View Profile
Historically in every country signing for a Singer's label is one of the worst decision you could ever make, just watch where GOOD Music of Kanye is, an artist don't have the time to follow an artist like an A/R can and if the singer is popular and active goodbye to your chance ti ever become successful in that label

The biggest problem of this artist is “THEY DON’T PROMOTE THEMSELVES!” That’s what 50 cent always said about Lloyd Banks for example. Same case at Good Music, you got Pusha-T, kid cudi and Big Sean as good examples, but only because  they promoted themself.

Even the best A/R can’t help you, if you don’t stand for yourself

Mopao195 #4 on: March 13, 2024, 14:29

• MM
    • View Profile
"Were you a virgin when you started music"  looooooool this guy sounds like a weirdo

archos #5 on: March 14, 2024, 13:01

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

The biggest problem of this artist is “THEY DON’T PROMOTE THEMSELVES!” That’s what 50 cent always said about Lloyd Banks for example. Same case at Good Music, you got Pusha-T, kid cudi and Big Sean as good examples, but only because  they promoted themself.

Even the best A/R can’t help you, if you don’t stand for yourself

the thing is that with congolese artists who are into some sort of production label,they dont apply the real professional rules,they still act exactly like themselves and toward their own groups,you dont have the right to go to this interviewer because they have beef or that guy or woman is closer to another artist,you cant have a feat with an artist you like because he is not cool with the boss and so on
 you can hear her say for example that even just going to salute jb when meeting him somewhere was forbidden by a fellow label member dj virus knowing they are told to be enemies with whoever is not cool with the boss
so pretty much 99 per cent of the congolese artist label thing is shut up and accept the leftovers of glory  that i allow you when i am in the mood

Manzambi94 #6 on: March 14, 2024, 15:01

• View Profile
"Were you a virgin when you started music"  looooooool this guy sounds like a weirdo
I don't remember to which woman he asked this too  but it was a dancer, don't remember her name but I think in that interview people started to notice how much of a creep ADO was with people saying that if the interviewed person was their sister or cousin they would have best ADO, I will try to find the interview I think Archos might remember I, do you remember that interview bro?

archos #7 on: March 14, 2024, 16:08

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i believe it was the interview with solange of the fioti fioti who all started dancing being minor hence why the question lol ado just cant contain himself when interviewing women,reminds me of how marius muhunga was in complete awe of meje30 even before she became a star

Manzambi94 #8 on: March 14, 2024, 16:33

• View Profile
i believe it was the interview with solange of the fioti fioti who all started dancing being minor hence why the question lol ado just cant contain himself when interviewing women,reminds me of how marius muhunga was in complete awe of meje30 even before she became a star
Bro I am seeing the Christelle Ntesa interview and instead of the handshake is already giving three kisses, and Christelle haven't made it easy by calling him the Ambassadeur as soon  as she said that it was like ADO was on cloud 9

archos #9 on: March 14, 2024, 18:59

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Watch the cake part you'll scream looool lingala has so much double sense :D :D :D :D

Manzambi94 #10 on: March 14, 2024, 19:11

• View Profile
Watch the cake part you'll scream looool lingala has so much double sense :D :D :D :D
Ahahaahahahaahahah oh My God I am so scared of what he will do, Looooooord

Franco Pepe Kalle #11 on: March 16, 2024, 12:21

• View Profile
Ado is a clown and he keeps showing who is he? I will do an actual analysis on him, Papy Mboma and Gloria Olangi. For those, who don't know, Christella Ntesa is daughter of late former Grands Masquisards and OK Jazz singer Ntesa Dalienst. But Ado shows his true colors. SMH.

Manzambi94 #12 on: March 16, 2024, 14:18

• View Profile
Bro this guy with power would become like a Congolese version of Harvey Weinstein, man I saw the case part and wanted to die streaming, I was laughing so hard, for people who don't understand Lingala and those that do go to the case part and just watch ADO interacting with her, I can't even imagine what he is doing being the ambassador with female workers