Author Topic: MANDA CHANTE PRESENTS HIS NEW GROUP  (Read 6657 times)

archos on: July 02, 2014, 14:08

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #1 on: July 02, 2014, 14:45

• Administrator
    • View Profile
First time I have actually seen him go on tv and sing,often he's there to talk about fellow musicians especially Ferre and Fally and indirectly attacking Nsone! ;D ;D
LE BIG BOSS

archos #2 on: July 02, 2014, 15:33

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
HAHAHAHA its because he did not have a group anymore, he had fired all his musicians for lack of discipline and motivation

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #3 on: July 02, 2014, 15:46

• Administrator
    • View Profile
HAHAHAHA its because he did not have a group anymore, he had fired all his musicians for lack of discipline and motivation
Hahaha, I don't think all his musicians lacked discipline, motivation yes because only if the leader is jacked up will employees feel motivated and perform so he must check himself first.
LE BIG BOSS

BG-ground #4 on: July 03, 2014, 19:35

• View Profile

And he did it live on TV! Lol

archos #5 on: July 03, 2014, 20:44

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
hahahhaha that scene was hilarious the guy came with a calm and serious face " i have fired all my musicians,they should stay at home and do what they want since they are not putting any effort" ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Jdog #6 on: July 03, 2014, 20:59

• View Profile
Is there video of when he did that?
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

KAISARI #7 on: July 06, 2014, 17:18

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
First time I have actually seen him go on tv and sing,often he's there to talk about fellow musicians especially Ferre and Fally and indirectly attacking Nsone! ;D ;D
... I am looking for this concert dvd...

You do not beat a drum with one finger

NEWSIDE96 #8 on: July 06, 2014, 21:32

• View Profile
That video of manda and maison mere is just a classic I remember ferre was so scared that he tried to prove himself in every way well until the dancing part where he will obviously win

KAISARI #9 on: July 07, 2014, 05:58

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
That video of manda and maison mere is just a classic I remember ferre was so scared that he tried to prove himself in every way well until the dancing part where he will obviously win
Classic indeed, Manda rattled the nest...
You do not beat a drum with one finger

EMOVICTEAM #10 on: July 08, 2014, 07:27

• View Profile
I used to have this on VHS video cassette and lost it. Then, werra et MM, played sebene.

Franco Pepe Kalle #11 on: July 08, 2014, 16:25

• View Profile
Manda Chante is most unlucky out of the Wenge clan. Despite making good music, nobody gives one damn about him.