Author Topic: JF IFONGE ATTACKS WMM AND KOFFI  (Read 4637 times)

archos on: September 08, 2014, 20:50

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

he says de la foret is messing with God by promoting pastors who pretend to do big things ,and various types of religions to make people think they are  true christian  and that koffi  is a  big satanist and if  some  people want some stories about that they can ask babia,lebou kabuya, nono ba diamant....
and also said bonbon kojack's switch to religious music is pure comedy and it works because congolese people are naive and trust those kind of "shows' where people  fall and crawl on the floor then talk, and  that he still bleaches heavily like he is still in " the other music"

masantula #1 on: September 08, 2014, 21:16

• View Profile
Team BCBG "the machine of music"

princesab #2 on: September 08, 2014, 21:30

• View Profile

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #3 on: September 09, 2014, 11:56

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I don't think JF Ifonge is very normal, i fail to understand him. Is he really a preacher or just talks about God on camera. If he really reads the bible then he would know that his ways of preaching are false, he's a false preacher!
LE BIG BOSS

JV “Lone Ranger” #4 on: September 09, 2014, 17:53

• View Profile

Franco Pepe Kalle #5 on: September 11, 2014, 03:10

• View Profile
I don't think JF Ifonge is very normal, i fail to understand him. Is he really a preacher or just talks about God on camera. If he really reads the bible then he would know that his ways of preaching are false, he's a false preacher!
Nope he is normal. He is mad over the fact he never got recognition for his success in life. Look at Carlyto. Carlyto is a gospel singer and primarily focus on the word of God. But JF Ifonge is using religion to get sympathy over his inability to have success in the secular music scene. In addition, he has very much had a fallout with his friends Modogo and Sam Tshintu. I remember JF Ifonge and Sam Tshintu were buddies. Looks like JF has become a basher. He just wants sympathy. Like Burkina Faso, he wants to get recognition for telling the truth about the musicians who they say are the devil.