Author Topic: JB AND WERRA TOGETHER AT WERRA'S HOUSE  (Read 14467 times)

archos on: September 11, 2014, 10:06

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

pierrefelix123 #1 on: September 11, 2014, 11:02

• View Profile
soo glad to see the two brothers reunited !

Ken Bilele #2 on: September 11, 2014, 14:12

• View Profile
United because Koffi is insulting them!! I know Koffi will still succeed in separating them.

archos #3 on: September 11, 2014, 14:19

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
lol both's history is much bigger than polemic with koffi,lets not forget that

Franco Pepe Kalle #4 on: September 11, 2014, 15:47

• View Profile
Let's hope that they can make new music in the near future. Not now but in the future.

EMOVICTEAM #5 on: September 11, 2014, 18:45

• View Profile
Let's hope that they can make new music in the near future. Not now but in the future.

Together for that matter.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #6 on: September 11, 2014, 22:32

• Administrator
    • View Profile
LE BIG BOSS

KAISARI #7 on: September 11, 2014, 23:28

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
...Some people say that if you've maintained a friendship for over seven straight years then you will be friends for life despite all the ups and downs...
You do not beat a drum with one finger

Jdog #8 on: September 11, 2014, 23:37

• View Profile
One is getting ready to release one of the most highly anticipated albums in African music  and one is just doig stupid polemic on TV and the internet.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 23:42 by Jdog »
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

archos #9 on: September 11, 2014, 23:48

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
lol as usual no criticism for the other part involved in the "stupid polemic" ....

Jdog #10 on: September 12, 2014, 00:23

• View Profile
The other part is Koffi QuadraKoraman who was disrespectfully attacked by Mosaka and Roger Ngandu who looks like the crystal skull from Indiana Jones and that faux animator called Ben Laden and that old ass dancer Mulan or Mulaka or whatever the hell his name is.  I'm very disappointed in Jb for letting those acts take place, the TV station should of cut them off when making such comments about Koffi. I taught Bcbg was a band that didn't do polemic, so why are they attacking Koffi for??
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

archos #11 on: September 12, 2014, 00:35

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 voila, what you need to understand, is that  they are not attacking they are counter attacking
 koffi also says nasty things about jb,and himself as a leader,plus his spokesmen... but i do not see you criticize it
 notice that when nobody attacked  jb,bcbg were far away from polemic,except two little stuff for djino and kisindjora but it was quickly stopped as it did not go to far
  you say station should cut them off,so should they do for koffi's representatives and koffi himself in his daily podcats? or you have just decided  that  everything is jb's fault nomatter what
if you want in  pm i ll tell you the true deep reason of this, and to be honest i'd be shocked  if you dont understand their anger( even though it has to be condemned  and i am the first to say it, but  you know well band members like proving their boss they are soldiers,not so long ago you were cheering for marchouse againt werra, double standards?
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 00:38 by archos »

Jdog #12 on: September 12, 2014, 00:44

• View Profile
They didn't respond to Djino or Ndjora but they want to talk about Koffi, hey are talking about him because they know they need to waste time before Ingeta (like it or not Ingeta will be more popular) so they need an excuse to do this. But if I was apart of Bcbg I would release the album and then do that polemic they want to do now to promote the album as well.

BG-ground #13 on: September 12, 2014, 07:54

• View Profile
I think they already did..between 2006-07...but never got released becuz it was more like a "Wake Up" style,not a wenge(according to Werra)

EMOVICTEAM #14 on: September 12, 2014, 08:03

• View Profile
They didn't respond to Djino or Ndjora but they want to talk about Koffi, hey are talking about him because they know they need to waste time before Ingeta (like it or not Ingeta will be more popular) so they need an excuse to do this. But if I was apart of Bcbg I would release the album and then do that polemic they want to do now to promote the album as well.

I dont think BDM release is tied to ingeta or koffi polemic. And do not act like a fortune , you never know which album will be hotter....