Author Topic: Moseka speaks on Koffi, JB & EBOLA  (Read 4123 times)

Franco Pepe Kalle on: September 13, 2014, 00:15

• View Profile

if you want, I will translate soon. Just not yet. Got the video just in for everyone to watch.

Jdog #1 on: September 13, 2014, 00:34

• View Profile
Yeah do a translation of what this imbecile said.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Franco Pepe Kalle #2 on: September 13, 2014, 00:51

• View Profile
Yeah do a translation of what this imbecile said.
By tomorrow, I will give you the outlook of what this person said. kiekiekiekie.  ;) :)

Franco Pepe Kalle #3 on: September 15, 2014, 20:45

• View Profile
I apologize guys. I was so busy this weekend with personal affairs and facebook demands just killing me. But now I have a chance.

I will sum up what Moseka said.

He says that Koffi Olomide is Vieux Ebola because he is a disease. He is also adds that Koffi has been irrelevant and is only relevant due to his own stupidity (that also what many like myself have been saying). He says that he is a fan of JB Mpiana because at least JB is not so focused on controversy as much as Koffi is. Also that JB is more relatable to the Congolese people than Koffi. Then he goes on add that other bands such as Bella Bella weren't not great music but with promotion which he says is the case also with Koffi. Meaning Koffi has promotion skills and not really musical skills. Then he says that other people such as Franco, Pepe Kalle and others who are mostly deceased are more relevant for the Congolese people than Koffi Olomide in the musical scene. End, he basically says that Koffi better watch himself before people really start to mock him.

archos #4 on: September 15, 2014, 20:54

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
jdog will slaughter mosaka,his body, sexual gender.....  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D